Cheated and used

That's how a lot of deaf women I know (especially at RIT).

They sit there describing the men they would date and the men they wouldn't date.

What happens next? They go after the men they said they wouldn't date.

Then they run away whining that they were physically/verbally abused, neglected, etc (even though they knew those men already had a history)... or get themselves knocked up (with the man leaving them or refusing to support them).

sure show that they aren't really smart, are they?

I agree dragonman. When I last met her she still wanted to be friends with me...how could I??? Like really, you already used me like that and now you want to keep the door open to possibly use me again in the future? Yes, that would be fools game. The trust and honesty I once had for her can never be restored...

true I don't believe it my ex gf is lie, I watch out on m ex gf many time often waste of time! I don't like play games,I don't need to again ex gf stoy play often fool I don't trust to her! I give her lie I don't trust to 100 percent, ,sh3e conviced I am serious I told stop it complaint she afraid something log out I don't care, I am experience her is not good old I strong give her is very weak I don't like share muplite share friends, I don't trust to my ex gf is serious!

My current girlfriend is hearing. Sometimes, I wonder if I still enjoy going to deaf events any more. You know all those back stabbings....

That's how a lot of deaf women I know (especially at RIT).

They sit there describing the men they would date and the men they wouldn't date.

What happens next? They go after the men they said they wouldn't date.

Then they run away whining that they were physically/verbally abused, neglected, etc (even though they knew those men already had a history)... or get themselves knocked up (with the man leaving them or refusing to support them).

I absoultely agree with you...but I've noticed that there's a decent number of dignified and intelligent ladies on this forum...I wonder if anyone of them could be kind enough to help us straight forward minded males figure this out...

My current girlfriend is hearing. Sometimes, I wonder if I still enjoy going to deaf events any more. You know all those back stabbings....

My brother...well, I'm not happy that you're going through a rough time but I'm glad we can relate on parallel grounds... no kidding eh? those doubts eat me away and drive me nuts....

sorry to hear that...she totally sucks. At least you didn't have to go through divorce with her on that but yeah these things happen...take your time and enjoy yourself...eventually, you'll find someone who dont fuck you up.

Thanks buddy...absoultely, it could be a lot worst, just trying to enjoy the single life for a bit and will see what comes.

true I don't believe it my ex gf is lie, I watch out on m ex gf many time often waste of time! I don't like play games,I don't need to again ex gf stoy play often fool I don't trust to her! I give her lie I don't trust to 100 percent, ,sh3e conviced I am serious I told stop it complaint she afraid something log out I don't care, I am experience her is not good old I strong give her is very weak I don't like share muplite share friends, I don't trust to my ex gf is serious!

Yes, it's unfortunate, but the handful of bad apples screw up the guys who do mean well....eventually since we don't want to go through the same hurt again, we keep a distance but unfortunately then we might miss someone who also means well....

the sad truth most girls think they gotta be every ones "g/f" this is why i don't marry them...

IMHO, the secret of finding an appropriate partner is to chose someone who shares the same values. Applies to everyone. Kindness counts. I've been married to a kind, wonderful man for 20 years. I guess that he believes I'm kind because he's still here.

Oh my goodness. I am sorry, illuminator. I think you did very, very well in these circumstances. Keep your chin up and keep an eye open for a woman worthy of your heart! :)

Yes, it's unfortunate, but the handful of bad apples screw up the guys who do mean well....eventually since we don't want to go through the same hurt again, we keep a distance but unfortunately then we might miss someone who also means well....

might to advise to complication my personal I am consider i am very pretty, I am tough I try have complication my gf is very not easy! I think so complication hard not easy perfect! that is relationship,

how long your relationship?>

Back