Charleston Church Shooting: 9 Dead At Historic Black Church

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
http://huff.to/1LjxzDc

Oh wow, that's very tragic for church members. :(

FYI, my DSL is down all day so I'm posting AD from my smartphone and it is not easy as typing on computer.

Shi is there no mention of it as a potential domestic terrorist act or link, or even a hate crime?

Shi is there no mention of it as a potential domestic terrorist act or link, or even a hate crime?

I just saw on the news that is being called a hate crime. What a senseless violent crime . :( I hope the SOB is found fast before he killed anyone innocent people and locked up for life !

Do believe it's a Hate Crime and the KKK has some involvement.....Let's hope it won't be another "Baltimore"....Charleston is a beautiful city, so is Lexington (where the shooter is from)....

Sharpton Going to Charleston......

Following the deadly shooting at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina, Wednesday night, MSNBC host and civil rights activist Al Sharpton sounded as if he would likely head to the grieving city.

MNSBC anchor:

“Do you have any plans to go down there?”

Sharpton:

“Again, I’m back and forth on the phone. I will do whatever is helpful to the families and the situation.”

The MSNBC article was later updated, saying local news sources have confirmed that Sharpton does indeed plan to visit Charleston.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/06/347...um=Owned&utm_term=ijreview&utm_campaign=Crime

Shooting Suspect Dylann Roof

The man accused of killing nine inside a black church wore pro-apartheid flags, held "strong conservative beliefs," and made a "lot of racist jokes."

Police said they have arrested Dylann Storm Roof, the suspected killer of nine people at a black church in Charleston. Roof, 21, is from Lexington, South Carolina and was nabbed in Shelby County, North Carolina. Roof was previously arrested on April 26 on a trespassing charge and was awaiting moderation. Roof was also recently arrested for possession of a controlled substance on March 3.

A sparse Facebook page shows an image of Roof in a jacket with the flags of apartheid-era South Africa and Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe).

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ston-church-shooting-suspect-dylann-roof.html

They got him! This proves you cant run from the law for long nowadays to much hi tech stuff. This isn't the old west days you could run from the law for a long time.

They got him! This proves you cant run from the law for long nowadays to much hi tech stuff. This isn't the old west days you could run from the law for a long time.

You think so?

Tell me about those two prisoners who escaped, and still not found for more than two weeks.

1. Sentence for 50 years.
2. Escape prison
3. Kill more from other church
4. Sentence to death in 5 years.
5. Protest for life instead death.
6. Escape prison again
7. Kill more and more from other other church
8. Sentence to death, for a real.
9. Another retard protest for life instead death
10. Escape again.. loop...

It is clearly that you have no logical.

1. Sentence for 50 years.
2. Escape prison
3. Kill more from other church
4. Sentence to death in 5 years.
5. Protest for life instead death.
6. Escape prison again
7. Kill more and more from other other church
8. Sentence to death, for a real.
9. Another retard protest for life instead death
10. Escape again.. loop...

It is very likely for him to receive death penalty in SC.

You think so?

Tell me about those two prisoners who escaped, and still not found for more than two weeks.

Oh they're catch them sooner or later. Just like they found the Olympic bomber and they found Osama Bin Laden. Tell me just how long did it take for Pat Garrett kill Billy the Kid?

Back