Celebrate Canada Day, July 1st, 2011

Happy Day to all and thanks for being great neighbors. Come down and visit some day.

Happy Canada Day, good neighbors, and please leave the refrigerator door open. It's hot down here! :wave:

We can not do anything for Canada Day, not even getting the Canadian flag for our yard as my car broke down with poor themostat. :ugh: We don't want the car overheat or blow up so we are staying home. :(

I don't know if I can find someone to take us to the Powwow tomorrow. :(

Anything is possible, if we are lucky to find someone to take us. :fingersx:

I hope someone from the community will be able to give you a ride to the Powwow! It would be a shame to miss it as I know you look forward to it.

And, Happy Canada Day to all our northern friends!

I hope someone from the community will be able to give you a ride to the Powwow! It would be a shame to miss it as I know you look forward to it.

And, Happy Canada Day to all our northern friends!

:aw: You are just a dear friend. Thank you. I do hope I can go to the Powwow tomorrow. :fingersx: I hope you have a good time in USA for the 4th of July celebrations. Just take it easy with your health. Have fun. :cool2:

:aw: You are just a dear friend. Thank you. I do hope I can go to the Powwow tomorrow. :fingersx: I hope you have a good time in USA for the 4th of July celebrations. Just take it easy with your health. Have fun. :cool2:

I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Thank you:ty:. I'm sure I will enjoy being with family on the 4th, and I promise to be careful with my health.:hug:

Happy belated Canada Day! I had a very busy day yesterday and it continues today! The highlight of my Canada Day was spending time with Alicia downtown before having to DJ again at night! It was said that we had about three times the amount of people in Ottawa for the festivities than normal because of the Royal Couple. I definitely stayed away from Parliament Hill yesterday lol.

Back