Celebrate Canada Day, July 1st, 2011

Bebonang

Reaction score
Hey, anyone from Canada, what are you planning on doing for that special day for Canada Day birthday?

My husband and I will go to the store to get the Canadian Flag to put on in our yard. We are just going to relax and just go with the flow with every one here on the reserve. I think there will be a powwow in another reserve on Saturday. I hope we can go if the weather is good. No rain for us. We stay home if rain. I will post what we are doing during the day later on tomorrow night. Have fun wherever you are doing for that day. :thumb: :cool2:

On that holiday, what are the traditional activities done to celebrate it? Like for us with 4th of July are watching fireworks and cookouts.

Gonna mosey on to my old hometown to take in Canada Day parade tomorrow morning then take in some fun at the school grounds and be home in time (I hope!!) for my Blue Bombers on tv vs the Tabbies.. hehehe...

On that holiday, what are the traditional activities done to celebrate it? Like for us with 4th of July are watching fireworks and cookouts.

Pretty much the same like you especially the most popular is the parades for most Canadian cities and towns. Yep, we will have fireworks. Others will have cookouts, too. :wave:

Hope be fun Canada Day! They enjoy fun! I will watch in firework soon! :)

I'm in Quebec - Canada Day is not so popular here! It's always a bit of a dismal affair with a few people waving a couple of small paper flags, compared to St. Jean Baptiste's Day which is a full on three day party fest. (Oh shel90 - that's a good one for your holiday thread - St Jean Baptiste is HUGE in Quebec)
But I will have a Boreale Blonde and be damn glad to be a Canuck.

My friends and I will be meeting with Deafies and hearies at one of popular clubs in front of US Embassy for drinks and chatting then we will go up to Parliament Hill to watch firework display tomorrow evening.

Visit Red&White Vinyl festival Woodbine Park-Toronto, Ontario with fireworks-Ashbridge Bay at 10.00pm

Happy Canada Day to fellow Canadians.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Hey, anyone from Canada, what are you planning on doing for that special day for Canada Day birthday?

My husband and I will go to the store to get the Canadian Flag to put on in our yard. We are just going to relax and just go with the flow with every one here on the reserve. I think there will be a powwow in another reserve on Saturday. I hope we can go if the weather is good. No rain for us. We stay home if rain. I will post what we are doing during the day later on tomorrow night. Have fun wherever you are doing for that day. :thumb: :cool2:

I am from Canada we will just go and see firework

To Canadian Members!

canadaday.gif

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Happy canada day to the canadians!

Bottesini: part of the Canada Day celebration at Woodbine Park/Toronto is a disco party to a live band- 9,00pm. Real fireworks at 10.00pm Ashbridges Bay. Nice to live near Lake Ontario.
Hope today you relax practicing your new movement=HipHop in the Rocking Chair.
Prof SKY sends your herd of hounds a Canadian meow!

Bottesini: part of the Canada Day celebration at Woodbine Park/Toronto is a disco party to a live band- 9,00pm. Real fireworks at 10.00pm Ashbridges Bay. Nice to live near Lake Ontario.
Hope today you relax practicing your new movement=HipHop in the Rocking Chair.
Prof SKY sends your herd of hounds a Canadian meow!

Hi to Prof SKY. Will you find Mrs. Bucket or any other Toronto ADers in this park on Canada Day?

We can not do anything for Canada Day, not even getting the Canadian flag for our yard as my car broke down with poor themostat. :ugh: We don't want the car overheat or blow up so we are staying home. :(

I don't know if I can find someone to take us to the Powwow tomorrow. :(

Anything is possible, if we are lucky to find someone to take us. :fingersx:

Happy Canada Day to all of you!

We can not do anything for Canada Day, not even getting the Canadian flag for our yard as my car broke down with poor themostat. :ugh: We don't want the car overheat or blow up so we are staying home. :(

I don't know if I can find someone to take us to the Powwow tomorrow. :(

Anything is possible, if we are lucky to find someone to take us. :fingersx:

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get a ride to the Powwow.

Back