Cats being treated like royalty

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
I've tried to get my girlfriend to teach her cat ASL. I told her that if she taught her cat ASL, then her cat would teach other cats, wolves, lions, foxes, ferrets, and rabbit ASL. They would all be grateful and give Sophia a limo party with as many friends as she wants. She would also get all cat food and cat nips she wants for lifetime!!! My girlfriend didn't seem too excited about that idea. It would be unique!!!

That sounds like a lot of work for a cat. All the cat's I've had acted like entitled royalty. You sure your girlfriend isn't already indulging the cat?

the cat have to sit on its bum could include tail...my cat is royalty or so he thinks

Does a cat smile when people think of them being a royalty or do they act spoiled brat such as that they expect to be treated like a royalty?

They will flip you off with a flip of their tail....Never accept No as an answer...sneaky and cunning....Change brands in the Liter box...it winds up on the floor! *MAD*....Change brands of cat food.... knocks it on the floor...Expect you to step over them when they are laying by the doorway (won't move out of the way)....Hides in the closet and won't come out...worrying you to death and calling..."Here Kitty, Kitty...where is that Cat?"....

Beats up ur doggie....they do what they want to do...nothing else is an option!...It's their way or the highway....and people wonder *why* we put up with Cats?....

for the last week i been noticing my cat doing extra in litter box and eating more,...my neighbour pass comment her cats been missing...well yesterday i come down stairs and flash of grey and black follow me...would seem little sods been living in my airing cuboard for last week....cats are takers and ponce.my poor cat been looking miserable as sin all week

The difference between a cat and dog is simple...

Dog's Thinking: "Oh my goodness, oh my goodness...you love me, you take care of me, you feed me, you clean up after me...WOW, you must be GOD!"

Cat's Thinking: "You love me, you take care of me, you feed me, you clean up after me...WOW, *I* must be GOD!"

...Just sayin...

The difference between a cat and dog is simple...

Dog's Thinking: "Oh my goodness, oh my goodness...you love me, you take care of me, you feed me, you clean up after me...WOW, you must be GOD!"

Cat's Thinking: "You love me, you take care of me, you feed me, you clean up after me...WOW, *I* must be GOD!"

...Just sayin...

:laugh2:

Back