Cat was used to smuggle cellphone into Russian prison.

Outlaws will always be outlaws, this will never change. Only problem is that these outlaws sometimes really very smart and figure out how to get around with the law.

Its really sad that they have bright brain, and not being productivity to society.

It isn't first time it happened...here is the article:

Another cat accused of smuggling cell phone into jail | Technically Incorrect - CNET News

Derek, if cats can be trained to carry cell phones into jail in two different place-Brazil and Russia--soon cat can learn to clap. :D

Maybe there is Cats & Dogs (movies) in real life :laugh2:

It would be great if cats would clap at what a silly post you were typing here.

Cats will be proud. You know like a God to have Cats and Dogs(movies) in real life.

Prisoners are smart...and get smarter while being there....makes their lives easier whenever they are released.....one guy even fixed his sister's broken eye glasses with a twist-tie wire....neat job! :giggle:...they can use the simplest things to repair stuff....have all the time to read books and gleam knowledge that us regular folks don't have much time for....plus, being house with all types of people from all walks of life....Pilots...Bank Executives...Professors....Plumbers...list goes on and on....even get a college education while locked up....and it's FREE...schooling for air conditioing/plumbing/auto mechanics....

At taxpayers' expense! :(

This is part of reason why I rather boot camp or labor camp up to each convicts. That way, they won't have time to learn tricks of trades with their fellow inmates. OFC the length of sentence would be greatly reduced. Nobody wants to work their ass off to serve for their own crimes.

Prisoners are smart...and get smarter while being there....makes their lives easier whenever they are released.....one guy even fixed his sister's broken eye glasses with a twist-tie wire....neat job! :giggle:...they can use the simplest things to repair stuff....have all the time to read books and gleam knowledge that us regular folks don't have much time for....plus, being house with all types of people from all walks of life....Pilots...Bank Executives...Professors....Plumbers...list goes on and on....even get a college education while locked up....and it's FREE...schooling for air conditioing/plumbing/auto mechanics....

At taxpayers' expense! :(

This is part of reason why I rather boot camp or labor camp up to each convicts. That way, they won't have time to learn tricks of trades with their fellow inmates. OFC the length of sentence would be greatly reduced. Nobody wants to work their ass off to serve for their own crimes.

that would be illegal. a violation of Eighth Amendment in fact.

I'm a strong believer of free choice. I'd prefer that we offer them a reduced sentence or other incentive in exchange of hard labor. if not - oh well... their day will just feel a lot longer.

beside... this happened at Russian prison, not in America.

Back