Cat owners read!

WildHunt

Reaction score
Im curious what kind of cats do you own and how many? Names, age, etc?

I know most of those are pixs from last year but I don't take that many pixs of the cats.

Our grey cat.. named Rayden.. he'll be 3 in October.
HPIM2255.jpg

HPIM1171.jpg

HPIM0285.jpg

Our tortie cat.. we named her Kitana.. I think she's 4 or 5 years old now.
IMG_0093.jpg

HPIM1584.jpg

HPIM2225.jpg

I have two fixed and declawed cats indoors... female one is Furball.. Male one is Babi.... i also have 4 wild cats outside in the back yard... three females and one male... name is Sexy....Raccoon...Calico....Southpaw...Sorry i have no pix of them....

Beautiful cats!

I used to have few...Snowwhite (she's all white short haired, ran away :( ), Roemo (deaf cat and my uncle made me give him up grrr! Best cat ever I had!), Midnight (two diff cat named Midnight cuz of all black, one disappeared, and other one I don't remember), and I don't remember any others. I would love to have cats but not with my BF's allergies and those damn sucks asthma that he has! UGH! Oh well! I am happy to have my JRT! :)

Aww... cute cats.

Kitana... named after the chick from Mortal Kombat 2? ;)

I have two fixed and declawed cats indoors... female one is Furball.. Male one is Babi.... i also have 4 wild cats outside in the back yard... three females and one male... name is Sexy....Raccoon...Calico....Southpaw...Sorry i have no pix of them....

aww so you have about 6 cats? cute!

Beautiful cats!

I used to have few...Snowwhite (she's all white short haired, ran away :( ), Roemo (deaf cat and my uncle made me give him up grrr! Best cat ever I had!), Midnight (two diff cat named Midnight cuz of all black, one disappeared, and other one I don't remember), and I don't remember any others. I would love to have cats but not with my BF's allergies and those damn sucks asthma that he has! UGH! Oh well! I am happy to have my JRT! :)

lol I have allergies and asthma.. I'm actually allergic to cats. :lol: With me, if my nose isn't used to a certain cat, my nose starts running bad... but if my nose's used to the certain cat, I'm fine. :lol:

Cute cats you have there!

I have one cat in my home and she just turned one year old. Her name is April and she is a light grey tabby cat. I have a picture of her posted somewhere here in AD.

Yupp I have my very sweet psycho bitch cat, Sabrina, which are grey look like your cats, but are more stripping. I have been taking care of her for 11 years and always love the scar on my hands from her, with her sweet face at me all the times :)

Aww WildHunt, your cats are soo cute. It makes me wanna to hold them. Well, I have one dark grey, light grey & white cat name Leelo and she is 5 yrs old. I had her since she was a kitten.

leelohh1.jpg

I have a light color tortie girl kitty, Coco --she is gray with tan spots. I had her since a baby along with her brother who is a orange/white tabby cat. The brother cat disappeared a few years back and I think a coyote got him one night outside. :(

i dont have cats or kittens yet but i would like get another adopt cats or kittens one days.

im been adopt 4 kittens when young they now adult so left of 3 cats and other 2 cats died so i have black cats now but when i move to North Little Rock,Ar the rent house dont allowed the cats oh rats the landowners! i hates to leave the cats in first places! thanks to my mom

I have three cats.

Nosher, who is about 4 years old and is a pure bred chocolate point Tonkinese: http://www.snarkbait.com/dave/nosher/almost1year.jpg

Simon, who is the same age and is a pure bred CLASSIC blue point Siamese: http://www.snarkbait.com/dave/simon/simondesk.jpg

And Shadow, whose mother was found in a box by a rescue place. She gave birth to 4 kittens. Shadow was the only one to live. He's deaf--and the sweetest cat to ever live: http://www.snarkbait.com/dave/shadow/nap.jpg

Shadow is about a year older than the other two. Here's all three, when the two were kittens: http://www.snarkbait.com/dave/shadow/shadowsbuds.jpg

I have 3 cats, Black & white is Nibbles, he's almost 1 year old, Gray tabby is Tuffy and she'll be 2 in August and Calico is same name as "Calico" and she's 10 yrs old. :)

PS: I don't how to put pictures in.

Back