Cat name!

xsuperchick

Reaction score
So, I'm gonna have a cat!! I'm excited for this.

I need some help with the names!

1) Dahlia Axelle
2) Jingles Ezekiel Nosferatu
3) Deaf

I know that 1 and 2 are too long =P but I like it, ok.. I know, I'm weird :lol:
and the option 3... well, I love my culture, so I think it's ok to name my cat Deaf.

What you guys think of this? :ty:

I would name it Damn U. Because that is most likley what you will be saying to it alot... :lol: Kidding...

So, I'm gonna have a cat!! I'm excited for this.

What you guys think of this? :ty:

I would wait and spend some time with the cat first. I had picked a name for my cat but when he arrived it just didn't fit. So he ended up naming himself in a way.

cute names! when will you have kitty in your arms? wait till you see your kitty's melting eyes then you will know! but don't forget to tell us about kittys new name! :D

good luck!!! iam excited for you.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

I have a Maine Coon named Honey Bunny - guess how she ended up with that name! :P I nickname her the Me Me Me Cat! LOL Sometimes she will do half a meow (me- without the -ow), makes it seem like she is saying Me... Me... Me... :lol:

Hahah :lol:

I'm gonna have the cat with me next week :D

What about "Jack The Ripper"?

My sister wants me to name him with some Avatar (movie) names. and my nephew gave me this cool idea, name the cat "bounces" (in spanish it's REBOTA) so I could say: My cat bounces...

When I had hamsters, their names were "Frodo" "Galadriel" and "Boromir" from The Lord of the Rings :lol:

And when I see a black dog I call him "gasper" xD So I think I'm very weird with names.

:aw:Wait until the cat arrives, then you can see what his caracteristics are. A name might just come naturally to you then!

Don't forget you are legally obliged to post a photo of your new pet in the 'Our Pets' section!

Last edited:
:aw:Wait until the cat arrives, then you can see what his caracteristics are. A name might just come naturally to you then!

Don't forget you are legally obliged to post a photo of your new pet in the 'Our Pets' section!

legally?! :run: Hahah Of course I will! I'll go buy his toys, bed and food :D I'm thinking about making my cat vegetarian :giggle:

hahha I'd name him Spock! Star Trek :cuddle: I don't like Star Wars, anakin, sorry! :aw:

Oh! I like that! I love star trek too. I like both star trek and star wars. But spock is a cute name for kitty. i have never thought of that name. If I happen to adopt more cats. I might check out all of star trek to see if i like names. Spock is a cute one! since kittys have point ears! :giggle:

yeah!! omg, so many names! I wanna have a lot of cats and dogs, I'd be happy thinking about their names :D

Last edited:
I always end calling my cats Kitty or matter what named it! I had a gray cat that I named Pussy Willow, she looked just like one!

My uncle got a new addition to his family clan a cat named Nicks. I normally dog sit for him bec he has to do a lot of traveling for his job. To make a long story short now, the kitten is added to the family:)

Oh! I like that! I love star trek too. I like both star trek and star wars. But spock is a cute name for kitty. i have never thought of that name. If I happen to adopt more cats. I might check out all of star trek to see if i like names. Spock is a cute one! since kittys have point ears! :giggle:

We had a cat named Tribbles from Star Trek. :giggle: That cat was nothing but "trouble", but would sit still as we watched Star Trek.

Back