Captioned movies at the theatre

pixiestix

Reaction score
On Captionfish.com... they show several types of captioning ...OC, RW, USL, etc.

I really prefer open captioned. Never experienced RW, USL. I have heard bad things about USL (wearing glasses)

What are your preferences?

What's RW, USL, etc are they good? I am scared to waste money .. as I really like open captioning better... and the movie room is often not very crowded and love it!

I never even heard of USL. I'd like to try it sometime just to try it out. I love new technology.

On Captionfish.com... they show several types of captioning ...OC, RW, USL, etc.

I really prefer open captioned. Never experienced RW, USL. I have heard bad things about USL (wearing glasses)

What are your preferences?

What's RW, USL, etc are they good? I am scared to waste money .. as I really like open captioning better... and the movie room is often not very crowded and love it!

I do not understand the acronym but does OC = english words plus additional captions for what's happening? (ie: orchestra play such and such song like I'm supposed to know how that sounds) :laugh2:

USL sounds kind of cool for people who don't already wear glasses :)
Not sure what RW is...?

Back