Canada/usa Here I Come!!!!

WonderBum

Reaction score
It's on and I'm coming over to Montreal.

I have stayover in LA on 16th July if ADer wants to host me and my sidekick Delegate before we head to Montreal the next day.

Am heading to Denver / Colorado Springs July 27th - Aug 4th and am planning to attend the last day of the MAAD Softball Tournament all day on Sunday 2nd Aug. (Here's ya chance to do the Haka with with Knightwolf :) )

Then am heading back to LA for a few days hoping to visit a few Deaf Centers and Advocacy places before leaving to go back to NZ on 9th August.

as you fly into LAX, you will feel turblence. thats just the plane trying to break through the smog. If you cant see the LA skyline, dont worry, it doesnt mean its not there-- theyre just playing peek-a-boo. Believe me, I m a native of the LA area.

bleech.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Sounds interesting. Room/board included or do we have to pay for them separately?
scratch my head ... ummmm i am not sure what ur talk about .. but i am not member for that ... but u could ask Jerome Aregi she is chairperson ... and here is her e mail addy romigalice@attbi.com I am sure that they will be more than happy to answer ur questions...

Originally posted by knightwolf68
scratch my head ... ummmm i am not sure what ur talk about .. but i am not member for that ... but u could ask Jerome Aregi she is chairperson ... and here is her e mail addy romigalice@attbi.com I am sure that they will be more than happy to answer ur questions...

Nevermind. I found the answer. :mrgreen:

Enjoy your visit in USA and Canada. If you have time, please come to Las Vegas!! :naughty:

have fun :thumb: I'm sure u'll enjoy every moment of this vacation u do cuz time will go fast :ugh:

Originally posted by Bythefrozenlake
as you fly into LAX, you will feel turblence. thats just the plane trying to break through the smog. If you cant see the LA skyline, dont worry, it doesnt mean its not there-- theyre just playing peek-a-boo. Believe me, I m a native of the LA area.

bleech.

LOL I know what ya mean - I was last there 13 years ago... bumpy dumpy dump....

Am looking for a pad in LA to crash overnight. Are there any ADers here that can host me and another Delegate overnight? We "may" have one more person with us - still to be confirmed.

Arrival & Departure times are below.... if someone with LA knowledge can email me at rockland@ihug.co.nz to assist me on my return stay Aug 4th - 9th, as I will viewing Deaf services around the city.

Flight:
Wed 16 July 20:45 Depart: AUCKLAND
Wed 16 July 13:45 Arrive: LOS ANGELES
Airline: AIR NEW ZEALAND
Flight: NZ 2
Service: Economy Class
Aircraft: 744
Flight Time: 12 Hours and 0 minutes
Departure Terminal: INTERNATIONAL TERMINAL
Arrival Terminal: TERMINAL 2

Flight:
Thu 17 July 10:10 Depart: LOS ANGELES
Thu 17 July 18:12 Arrive: MONTREAL DORVAL CA.
Airline: AIR CANADA
Flight: AC 798
Service: Economy Class
Aircraft: 319
Flight Time: 5 Hours and 2 minutes
Departure Terminal: TERMINAL 2

Originally posted by SilenceGold
:looks for his terrorist suit and his rocket launcher:

j/k.

:lol: yeah right.... here's a beer... :beer:

If ya come to Denver when I'm there... we can drink the town dry....

Back