Can you guys..

Wolfboy

Reaction score
Help me out here. I need to find a cheap burner for any media. Now I know this is a wrong area to put in but more members hang out at General Chat than the computer section. The reason I need one cuz my sister wants me to burn a couple music for my grandmother (yes she is back in the hospital :( ) and my grandfather (he had a stroke and couldnt speak and couldnt move half his body. Seriously this is killing me :( ) My aunt is leaving to mexico in a week so what is your recommended cheap burner. I heard you can get external burner. So any idea guys.....please

Forgot to mention where to get it.

External burner isn't cheap, it is quite expensive when compare to internal burner.

I would recommend anyone to pick up Pioneer brand because of 99.9999% stability and compatibility. The cheap price I can find: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1229513&CatId=482

If you still think that is bit expensive then try this (well-known brand): http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1176828&CatId=89

or: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1177080&CatId=89

I got sony one from tigerdirect.com and I loved it so far... but yea its pretty expensive... GOOD LUCK on buying one if u are considering to buy one.

OldNavyGirl said:
I got sony one from tigerdirect.com and I loved it so far... but yea its pretty expensive... GOOD LUCK on buying one if u are considering to buy one.

Of course im buying one man. Thats why I asked here.

Thanks Magatsu for the links. That really helps.

Im very sad and about to cry. My mother and my sister got back from mexico. She told me that my grandfather is getting worse. She also told me that he might not live in a couple days. She cried while telling me this. What made me more sadder is that when my mother was feeding him and he doesnt want to but when she told him that he gotta eat and dont you want to live. He shook his head as in no. Grandmother sick then got better then she got sick again. Later my grandfather got a stroke. My father got a heart surgry. My father is fine right now. This is to much for me to handle. I seriously cant take this. I dont what to do. What should I do guys?

Wolfboy said:
Im very sad and about to cry. My mother and my sister got back from mexico. She told me that my grandfather is getting worse. She also told me that he might not live in a couple days. She cried while telling me this. What made me more sadder is that when my mother was feeding him and he doesnt want to but when she told him that he gotta eat and dont you want to live. He shook his head as in no. Grandmother sick then got better then she got sick again. Later my grandfather got a stroke. My father got a heart surgry. My father is fine right now. This is to much for me to handle. I seriously cant take this. I dont what to do. What should I do guys?

See if you can go back to Mexico for your chance to see them again just for a few more hours and have a peace of mind, I'm coming home for easter tmw nite and if you want to talk in person, page me.

Aw I'm really sorry to hear that Wolfyboy, it look like you are going thru hell lately, I will sure pray for you and your family, have you thought of going to Mexico to see him?....

Hang in there buddy! :hug:

Sorry about your family ills and my heart is with you. Regarding CD recorder, they are pretty cheap nowadays. You can buy CD recorder brand new for like $20-30. I recently bought DVD recorder (also records CDs) for like $45. I also suggest going to Newegg.com..... they're the best!

my grandfather passed away this morning I really will miss him and his words that he always say with a hearty laugh and big smile. "hiya estevie" sigh

I want to say thank you all for your help.

Angel you have a big heart. I very glad you are a member here. Thank you. Now he is in peace I can relax knowing he is not in pain.

Kia Ill see you around my friend.

Aww, I am sorry to hear about your grandfather. Your family is in my prayers. I hope the others were able to help you with dvd burner.

I am very sorry that your grandfather passed away. I will pray for you and your family. :hug:

aww wolfy :( that sucks.. hope u are hanging in there... hope that things will get better for u and and I send concludences to u and ur family.. :(

Wolfboy;

I am really sorry about your grandfather, You and your family are in my prayer too :hug: Hang in there buddy. Keep your chins up ;)

Back