Can you buy earmolds separately?

eirlys

Reaction score
My audi only offers earmolds in the weird opaque clear color. I want something more fun. Is it possible to go elsewhere to get them? I was thinking maybe clear purple with sparkles. They will be with pearl white hearing aids.. the most interesting color I could get on that front.

I got a very odd look when I asked if my current hearing aids came in purple lol.

My audi only offers earmolds in the weird opaque clear color. I want something more fun. Is it possible to go elsewhere to get them? I was thinking maybe clear purple with sparkles. They will be with pearl white hearing aids.. the most interesting color I could get on that front.

I got a very odd look when I asked if my current hearing aids came in purple lol.

I don't see why not. I assume I pay "full price" everytime I get new earmolds from my audi (rather than discounted because she sold me the HAs). Make some calls. I wouldn't bother saying anything about already having an audie (who just happens not to want to satisfy her customer).

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

Any audiologist can make and order an earmould for you.

Honestly though I can think of a single mould maker that only offers clear - so that sounds fishy to me.

Find out what company your Audie gets moulds thoguh and look at their website ... I'm sure they'll have colour options.

Find out what company your Audie gets moulds thoguh and look at their website ... I'm sure they'll have colour options.

Make some calls. I wouldn't bother saying anything about already having an audie (who just happens not to want to satisfy her customer).

Good ideas. Thank you very much.

Honestly though I can think of a single mould maker that only offers clear - so that sounds fishy to me.

It sounded odd to me also. I'm just tired of dealing with it all and decided to let it go and look elsewhere if possible for different ones.

that's the same color I have right now but sadly, my earmolds I have now is cracked. but on the bright side, I'm getting the cat's eye (in a clear state so I don't get an allergic reaction)

Back