Can You Believe This?

x{Kaye}x

Reaction score
My friend got out of a ticket because she claimed she was Facebooking-while-driving and not texting-while-driving. What a stupid cop!

Can you believe this? I don't think it should be ok to facebook and drive OR text and drive.

Opinions anyone?

I agree that anyone who texts, facebooks, twitters, alldeafs, reads, puts on makeup etc while driving is a moron and is just an accident waiting to happen.

Honestly I think your friend is full of it. No cop would do that. It doesn't have the ring of truth in my opinion.

What was the cop thinking? Facebooking makes you immune to getting in a car accident?

:roll:

My friend got out of a ticket because she claimed she was Facebooking-while-driving and not texting-while-driving. What a stupid cop!

Can you believe this? I don't think it should be ok to facebook and drive OR text and drive.

Opinions anyone?

what state? and let me understand you correctly - initially, your friend got pulled over for txting-while-driving? not speeding?

Hmmm....don't know if I believe it, but I've heard of weirder things happening, so I guess its possible

I'm assuming the cop pulled her over because he saw her texting. And she claimed she wasn't texting, but only facebooking. However, it takes more concentration to Facebook than text - I think.

I don't know all the details. It just figures, that's all.

Agreed, people shouldn't be doing that stuff. I also believe they shouldn't eat while driving, cause I've seen more people swerve from trying to eat than from being on their phones.

My boyfriend tells me that women are bad drivers. And now that he mentions it, the only people I see almost cause accidents or who don't pay attention to the road are WOMEN!

Does anyone agree with my boyfriend? And by the way, we're not being sexist. It's all fun.

My boyfriend tells me that women are bad drivers. And now that he mentions it, the only people I see almost cause accidents or who don't pay attention to the road are WOMEN!

Does anyone agree with my boyfriend? And by the way, we're not being sexist. It's all fun.

Do you know that unmarried women under 25 get much lower insurance rates than men in the same category?

The reason for this is that it is well documented that women are safer drivers than men.

oh boy.. stuff BOYS say. :) excellent response, botts.

however, do I agree? no. from my experience; 7 car accidents, all were male drivers who reared me - except for one woman on cell phone in rain. 6 males, 4 were drunk.

can you believe this? I'm having a debate with somebody who is professing to be a motorcycle expert when one does not even own one nor have any experience with it :giggle:

oh I'm cruel SOB. :cool2:

can you believe this? I'm having a debate with somebody who is professing to be a motorcycle expert when one does not even own one nor have any experience with it :giggle:

oh I'm cruel SOB. :cool2:

Possibly senile and in the wrong thread? :dunno:

Do you know that unmarried women under 25 get much lower insurance rates than men in the same category?

The reason for this is that it is well documented that women are safer drivers than men.

blah, blah, blah, blah......whateva!

:whistle:

Back