Can You Believe This?

Possibly senile and in the wrong thread? :dunno:

may I have your arm? please guide me to the rightful owner.

My boyfriend tells me that women are bad drivers. And now that he mentions it, the only people I see almost cause accidents or who don't pay attention to the road are WOMEN!

Does anyone agree with my boyfriend? And by the way, we're not being sexist. It's all fun.

Don't agree. I think it's a personality thing, not a sex thing. My husband, and most men I know, drive like several of my girl friends. I have gathered that people that drive risky like they're anticipating an accident, are people that aren't patient. Ya know... how many people do you get in a car with that feel the need to speed ahead of a line of traffic instead of merging safely at first notice? Pretty much most of them! And those are the drivers causing most of the accidents, even if they haven't had one "yet."

I've never caused an accident myself, but I'm also a patient driver and don't give a crap about traffic. My husband caused one accident cause he didn't want to wait for ice to be cleared from the hwy, and my best friend has been in 3+ accidents cause she's very impatient and has a short attention span. The word 'accident' seems so innocent and used out of context, doesn't it?

I also think men tend to show off and weave in and out of cars more than women do. From what I've experienced.

But women text and dance and goof off in their car.

Everyone can be irresponsible though.

And holy crap Freckles! You have bad luck on the road. I've never been in an accident (thank you God) and I try to stay away from idiot drivers. I'm very cautious but never pokey. I hate pokey drivers! Move over grandma! I don't want to go 15 under the speed limit. However, I have to admit I drive a little aggressively when I'm behind a slow person. I drive a huge Dodge Ram, so i deserve to push people out of the way ;)

well, I'm still alive. :wave: metals inside me though. not just those 7 accidents, 4 - 5 more at my own, tire blew up, spinned on bare tires and last one - we dove into snowbank! many people say I DON'T mix with cars and hills.

anything that takes your focus from driving is a potential accident waiting to happen. IMHO
agreed. music, talking to friend (passenger), navigating, etc...

LOL your buddy can get ticket for use facebook while driving.

If in Texas, the law make specs said...

"A driver of a motor vehicle may not use a wireless communication device to view, send, or compose an electronic message or engage other application software while operating a motor vehicle."

Back