Can I sleep in this doghouse?

:jaw: Damn......................................too bad my puppy's house is more better and nicer! Pfft @ that house! lol lol

If I became a rich businessman after college then move to the Deep South then I would have that for my dog and if it becomes alittle cold at night then the sensor will automatically turn the heat on to keep my dog warm and during the hot summertime. The dog mansion will be air conditioned just like my mansion.

Good Find Downing!!! :) :thumb:

:rofl: That's a BIG dog house. I have seen fancy dog houses before on TV or online, I don't remember exactly. $6k is pretty cheap for a manison style doghouse. Compare to a Human Manison for several million dollars.

wellappointedhouse_1883_298328648
Colonial Mansion Dog or Cat House for $6,160.00?? Holy Cow!! Sheesh, for that price, they can keep it!

Six thousand one hundred sixty dollars fer that??? :shock: I'd buy a 1973 Camero for that price!

Nice house for a dog, but too nice, I think.

Small kids'd have fun playing in that house.

Plus that price, I'd spent it on travelling, instead.

Miss-Delectable said:
Nice house for a dog, but too nice, I think.

Small kids'd have fun playing in that house.

Never thought of that.... It would make a nice clubtree just like the parents. :) :thumb:

Catmandu said:
Six thousand one hundred sixty dollars fer that??? :shock: I'd buy a 1973 Camero for that price!

Are you kidding me?? No, you can't buy 1973 Camero for 6,000 bucks. For a nice condition car, they can go anywhere from 14 to 20,000 bucks for it! Unless you were referring to a shitty one? :D

Heath said:
Never thought of that.... It would make a nice clubtree just like the parents. :) :thumb:

speaking of treehouse. my friend mitch built a tree house. its like literally a tree HOUSE. he has furniture in it and everything. next he's gonna put plumming in it.

sorry for going off topic

Nuty said:
Are you kidding me?? No, you can't buy 1973 Camero for 6,000 bucks. For a nice condition car, they can go anywhere from 14 to 20,000 bucks for it! Unless you were referring to a shitty one? :D

For $6,000. He can send it up to this one. Check out the gallery of photos. :) :thumb:

http://www.overhaulin.com/

Nuty said:
Really?? Then my brother is one lucky son of a bitch! He bought a yellow '73 camero few weeks ago from eBay for $4,500 from California! It's a perfect condition, but the inside needs minor work. Still not bad! He and his 14 year old son will repair inside. Anyway, my brother talked to a friend of his who's a mechanic about this car and the mechanic nearly shit because my bro got a very good deal. The mechanic said that car is really worth $10K :eek: Seriously, there's nothing wrong with this car! My bro asked the seller why he was selling this beautiful car. He said because he's going to be a father very soon and there isn't a room for the baby to sit in the back so he had to sell it fast. It's a beauuuuutiful car. I couldn't believe it... Ok, maybe I won't find that for $6K like that, but close enough! :D

Catmandu said:
Really?? Then my brother is one lucky son of a bitch! He bought a yellow '73 camero few weeks ago from eBay for $4,500 from California! It's a perfect condition, but the inside needs minor work. Still not bad! He and his 14 year old son will repair inside. Anyway, my brother talked to a friend of his who's a mechanic about this car and the mechanic nearly shit because my bro got a very good deal. The mechanic said that car is really worth $10K :eek: Seriously, there's nothing wrong with this car! My bro asked the seller why he was selling this beautiful car. He said because he's going to be a father very soon and there isn't a room for the baby to sit in the back so he had to sell it fast. It's a beauuuuutiful car. I couldn't believe it... Ok, maybe I won't find that for $6K like that, but close enough! :D

Well, I'll be son of a bitch! Yeah, your brother is sure lucky bastard :D Well, good for him! Tell your brother that I just wanted to say good luck with it and don't fu** it up! :D

Nuty said:
Well, I'll be son of a bitch! Yeah, your brother is sure lucky bastard :D Well, good for him! Tell your brother that I just wanted to say good luck with it and don't fu** it up! :D
Aye! Aye!

Back