Can I find someone to video chat with?

BSL if you want,nobody ever wants to

3rd Year interpreting student. Skype Name Jellyfishin312. Anyone interested in practicing feel free to add me.

Old thread, look at the post date, the OP has moved on

I was wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in video chat. I'm learning ASL right now, am only a beginner but want to learn as much as I can. I don't really have anyone I can sign with on a regular basis and well it would be nice to meet a new friend and sign with someone too! Anyone out there?:wave:

Hi! I'm here. I'm also hearing. What part of the states are you in?

to ANYBODY who wants to sign, skype me! in_over_my_head18
i'm a newb, but i'm willing and able to learn! Give me a chance.

Hey my name is callie I'm in asl one but our teacher has resign and I want to go to college for interpreting ! But I'd like someone to teach me over Skype any takers? I'm 17 and you an email me at calliemitchell101@yahoo.com if your interested .. im new to the site and don't know how it works exactly

I am learning asl and was looking for someone to chat with. I think it would really help my learning if I had someone to chat with. Plus I would also like to make new friends

I was wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in video chat. I'm learning ASL right now, am only a beginner but want to learn as much as I can. I don't really have anyone I can sign with on a regular basis and well it would be nice to meet a new friend and sign with someone too! Anyone out there?:wave:
yes im interested

Back