Calling all ladies! i need help to come up with a hair design for drumline girls

coolgirlspyer90

Reaction score
okay, so first off, i need some help with a hair design for our drumline girls. theres only 5 (including me) girls in drumline this year. I'll explain about the show so you can get the idea what i'm kind of going for with the hair design.

Our drumline show is called Turnabout. Its basically about spinning and circles. The music is very rock/pop/ R&B. our uniform colors are a light/dark blueish color with a very thin orange line that goes around our shoulder in a oval shape. our tarp color is red, dark blue, orange, yellow, and a dark cherry red.

our drumline girls hair is about short to medium hair in length. We were thinking about having our hair into a pony tail so people can see our face when we perform. I personally thought it'd be cute if we had a pony tail with a curl on the bottom of the pony tail. but one of my friends in the drumline didn't like it because her hair is pretty thick and it takes her forever to straighten her hair. and once she does that it will take awhile to curl it. We haven't picked a hair design yet. But we're also trying to figure out makeup for the show too.

If you have an idea please post!! all ideas are greatly appreciated! :ty:

Awesome.

Perhaps, show the outfit photo here? sometimes it helps me to think picture in head to see what outfit styles look like that will go with a hair design? So is the make up. ;)

Awesome.

Perhaps, show the outfit photo here? sometimes it helps me to think picture in head to see what outfit styles look like that will go with a hair design? So is the make up. ;)

they showed the uniform on one of their macbooks. but it wasn't final yet. but the colors from the uniform will be the same. the show is suppose to be kind of intense but not really. the show is really fun to do..

I was going to suggest Mohawks (just got one last saturday :P) but I will shut up this time :P good luck with your dancing skills!

hey can u post pictures of the show..i've always wanted to see some pics of u in action since i don't think uve ever posted any!

hey guys, our uniforms finally arrived yesterday (2/9/2011) and i took a picture of the jacket (part of the uniform) and its a pretty clear picture. awesomeuniforms.jpg

the jacket has a cape attached to it if you couldnt see. the outside part of it is a light blue color but the inside of the cape is a very shiny royal blue color.

any ideas for hair styles/makeups?

I would do bright blue eye makeup with a little bit of shine.

well i was hanging out with the girls last friday after practice, we went over to one of their houses to figure out makeup and hair. we figured out the makeup part, we were going to have like either a orange (with glitter) eyeshadow with gold eyeliner or a gold eyeshadow (with glitter but not alot) with black (or possibly gold) eyeliner. and we were going to wear black mascara and natural blush. We have an idea of a hairstyle but we thought it was too complicated to do. we wanted to time how long it would take it to do because when your're in drumline you don't have alot of time to do your hair. Heres the link to what we have an idea that we wanted to do: Updo Hairstyles - Prom Hair - Seventeen

Our hair is medium length. mine is medium legnth as well but its a little bit shorter. I'm trying to grow my hair longer so that way it would be easy to do our hair. Our hair has to be like CLEAN. like really sleek and stuff. We had to 'geled' our hair and use hairspray to make it look clean. but the bad part about it is that since we're geling our hair and hairspraying it, it takes forever to wash it all out when everything is over. Last time, i had to shampoo two or three times. I tried different ways of not gelling or hairspraying. but doesn't work. oh well.

any ideas though? we all appreciate it!

Back