Calling all DS lite owners!

Wolfboy

Reaction score
I accidently knocked over my niece's DS lite from the coffee table to the floor(Oops. wasn't that high though :| ) and the top screen cracked. Normally I fixed this on my own but I dont have any time. I was wondering if any of you knows a place that can replace top screen and is legit. I tried finding one in the phone book but its all for sony. I did find a couple on google but I'm not sure if they're legit. Alot of them is out of Chicago area.

try this | Nintendo - Customer Service | Nintendo DS - Troubleshooting and Repair

Call them, ask them to find out where you can send it to repair. Sometime you get lucky to have closest location.

Or find someone who are expert in electronics and like fix thing, He or She might order parts online and replace screen for you for reasonable price.

Wish you luck trying to find a place for repair.

Catty

any laptop repair technicain can replace the screen for you if you have the part. I know I can. I replaced blackberries screens, psp, sidekick devices. most are easy, some are just a plain pain in the you know what.

any laptop repair technicain can replace the screen for you if you have the part. I know I can. I replaced blackberries screens, psp, sidekick devices. most are easy, some are just a plain pain in the you know what.

I did same thing what you did. I've replaced and repaired many of my friend's SK2 in the past!!! vib motor, LCD screen, SK2 motherboard, clean/repair silver buttons under keypad, fixed scrollwheel ect.. Like you said "most are easy, some are plain pain in the you know what". Been there too!!

It's like taking apart and putting together a lego toys

Catty

I called Nintendo customer service and decided to let them fix it for 50 bucks with 1 year warranty. Im still waiting for the shipping label. Thanks for the help purplecatty. :)

I called Nintendo customer service and decided to let them fix it for 50 bucks with 1 year warranty. Im still waiting for the shipping label. Thanks for the help purplecatty. :)

No prob man! Google did the job for me!

Catty

Back