Cable, Direct TV, what do YOU have?

What service do you use for your TV?

• Total voters

moveright

Reaction score
I was just curious what most people have for TV service. I have cable from Comcast. I also have Internet from them too.

Direct TV we wanted FiOS Verizon fiber optics but Rochester turned it down!!! GRRRRRR! Buffalo have it! One day Rochester will changed it mind and have that!!

Here Comcast Cable included high speed internet :):)

I have Time Warner Road Runner cable for TV and internet.

I think I mentioned it before but we have AT&T's new fiber optics set-up for all our phone, television and Internet....nice going anywhere on my property with my laptop....wirelessly! The wireless lap-top is completely secure.

Last edited:
Just the rabbit lol.. I never watch the TV, except for the movies. :)

Got Star Choice... hehe... used to have the US Dish Network for about 3 years till I switched over in summer of 1999 for Star Choice...

im using comcast cables current

when im using Satellite as (dish network cables) for years till my mom trade for comcast cables dues highest prices its hard explain for that!

Got Star Choice... hehe... used to have the US Dish Network for about 3 years till I switched over in summer of 1999 for Star Choice...

Would that be northstar tv :giggle: JK
I have regular tv not much of a tv person only watch football wish I did have cable to view all the NFL games :)

Comcast cable here only for internet. No cable TV here, I use one of those digital antenna for my HDTV.

Direct TV satellite and Roadrunner for internet

I am on comcast:
> Digital Cable with hard drive (DVR)
> Earthlink high speed internet

I use Comcast for high speed internet. I don't watch TV much these days.

Back