Bye for now

R2D2

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've made a decision that I won't post on Alldeaf any more. I'm so busy lately with family and work that I need to rationalise how much time I spend on the net. I am not trying to make a fanfare of it but thought that if I make it public that I will look a fool if I break my decision and hopefully that will be a good deterrent LOL! I will also ask a moderator to unregister me as well in the next few days to make it even harder for me.

Just wanted to wish you all well in your lives and it has been interesting and informative being on here.
Best wishes,

R2D2

I wish you all the best, but we will sorely miss you for sure :)

All the best to you R2D2. Perhaps we'll meet up again sometime in the future.

Hi R2D2,

I'm a bit late to this thread as my Mac got stolen shortly after you left us and then a month later I had to have heart bypass surgery. I've been wondering where you went. I hope that one day we will hear from you again as you're missed. In the meantime, I wish you and your family the best.

(I'm sure you will glimpse this site from time to time, so here's a late farewell to you!) Learned quite a bit from your posts about using our CIs to their full potential. I think this site was fortunate to have you, but obviously we will miss you. Good luck in your future endeavours! :)

Back