Buying rape insurance in Michigan

Calling it "rape insurance" is misleading and incendiary, which, I suppose, was the idea.

Calling it "rape insurance" is misleading and incendiary, which, I suppose, was the idea.

Thank you! I was almost attempted to correct that title, but then I gave up and let it go after I saw too much stereotype comments.

Not really, what they're trying to do is if you get pregnant from a rape and want an abortion for it they're making you specific insurance for it. That's like making you buy separate insurance if you want heart transplant, or your tubes tied, or any other kind of medical procedure.

Obviously you're only going to need an abortion after a rape if you get pregnant. If you don't get pregnant from it you wouldn't need an abortion. The insurance isn't for the rape itself no, But they're still trying to make you buy insurance in case you get raped. That's not misleading, you can't buy the insurance after, you have to have specific insurance to cover an abortion when raped, before you've been raped. Buying insurance in case you get raped. Next up, insurance covering if you get hit by a bus.

Last edited:
I can just see the Gieco rape commercial jokes coming

Not really, what they're trying to do is if you get pregnant from a rape and want an abortion for it they're making you specific insurance for it. That's like making you buy separate insurance if you want heart transplant, or your tubes tied, or any other kind of medical procedure.

Obviously you're only going to need an abortion after a rape if you get pregnant. If you don't get pregnant from it you wouldn't need an abortion. The insurance isn't for the rose itself no, But they're still trying to make you buy insurance in case you get raped. That's not misleading, you can't buy the insurance after, you have to have specific insurance to cover an abortion when raped, before you've been raped. Buying insurance in case you get raped. Next up, instance covering if you get hit by a bus.

Or making you buy auto insurance encase you buy a car one day. This is only the bringing of the government talking control of people lives. By the time people realize what is happening it will be too late. There are some people that feel the government know is best for them and that is just what the government want.

Or making you buy auto insurance encase you buy a car one day. This is only the bringing of the government talking control of people lives. By the time people realize what is happening it will be too late. There are some people that feel the government know is best for them and that is just what the government want.

Not in this case, it's just conservatives using the government to make it harder to get an abortion. Actually according to the law if the land abortion is perfectly legal and okay, the government says abortion is okay. Which is a bit hypocritical right? They want less government, except when they can use it to interfere with other people's lives, trying to keep them from doing things they don't like.

Exactly what I have been talking all along!

Isn't time to dump Republicans and Democrats? They are worthless parties that have took advantage over years and they are in for two things... MONEY and POWER.

Insurance industry owners and these parties are having blast time in their private bedrooms, I won't be surprised if they turned out to be true.

This is only the bringing of the government talking control of people lives. By the time people realize what is happening it will be too late. There are some people that feel the government know is best for them and that is just what the government want.

Exactly what I have been talking all along!

Isn't time to dump Republicans and Democrats? They are worthless parties that have took advantage over years and they are in for two things... MONEY and POWER.

Insurance industry owners and these parties are having blast time in their private bedrooms, I won't be surprised if they turned out to be true.

:confused:

um... you do realize that this entire thing was started by some misguided voters called Michigan Right to Life?

Of course you are! I'm not surprised.

you missed this part - you do realize that this entire thing was started by some misguided voters called Michigan Right to Life?

No, the problem with our government started YEARS, YEARS, and yeah YEARS ago! Not recently, now voters are left with very limited choices, and these who run campaign are misleading these poor voters with BUNCHES of lies, and blaming others for failures. This is getting very old.

you missed this part - you do realize that this entire thing was started by some misguided voters called Michigan Right to Life?

No, the problem with our government started YEARS, YEARS, and yeah YEARS ago! Not recently, now voters are left with very limited choices, and these who run campaign are misleading these poor voters with BUNCHES of lies, and blaming others for failures. This is getting very old.

uh..................................... lol ok. I'll just leave you to it.

How come we don't have a head desk smiley? We really need one.
How about this?

f9G3JRU.gif

I just found some.

az2fA9C.gif
JRlwdkw.gif
row32iq.gif
tP2evYq.gif
gqrfoUU.gif

Back