Busting WBHarley!!!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Wendy!!! :hug: Happy Birthday and enjoy your day. :D

birthday.jpg

I got a letter from my surgeon Doctor.......

I got approved by the Cochlear Implant Board for my 2nd implant.. If I want to go forward, the next step would be to order the cochlear implant. Please call me so I can put in the request for the implant.

Here's 1 of my "best birthday present from my surgeon doctor"

I got approved by the Cochlear Implant Board for my 2nd implant.. If I want to go forward, the next step would be to order the cochlear implant. Please call me so I can put in the request for the implant.

CONGRADULATIONS! :hug: :birthday:

Happy Birthday!!!! HOpe u enjoy your special day. :)

OHH congrats as well, Wendy.. I bet ya were jumping all the way to the sky eh! wonder if ya gonna get something else, a tattoo for your bum on yuor b-day?? Kidding.... :cool:

Well, I had a great party, I had to take my whole pill instead of half after I could NOT do anything for few hours.. WHICH I COULD have got a tattoo but... I HAD wonderful time.. saw my parents , friends, school friends etc :) IT was nice to see them again after I moved out of state :)

Wendy

Back