Bush vs Kerry

KingDragon

Reaction score
it seen like hot close to vote.
have u hear any news yet ?

Last edited:
Kenny will kick Bush’s ass! Vote Kenny/Cartman in 2004!

Ahhh, geez—it’s just not as funny now that they fixed the typo in the thread title… :roll:

Attachments

• blu_034800.jpg
    blu_034800.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Levonian said:
Kenny will kick Bush’s ass! Vote Kenny/Cartman in 2004!

You mean Kerry, Bush is still leading 156 to 112 and whoever has 270 first will be president.

Kenny? LOL I hear in my town that some mother with children gave up the long wait. That's too bad. It's only one day! Where are the husbands to take over caring their children? Poor mothers have to do it all on their own.

cnnresize.jpg

This guy got it right.. It's a hard election! :dunno:

Now it's 254 (bush) to 242 (kerry) very close....! Kerry! Kerry! Kerry! Go go go!! :D

DVDFreaker said:
You mean Kerry, Bush is still leading 156 to 112 and whoever has 270 first will be president.

Ha! ha! ha! George Bush is GREATEST poepel! :fu:

Deaf258 said:
cnnresize.jpg

This guy got it right.. It's a hard election! :dunno:
lol anybody notice that old man with the white shirt behind the glass staring at somethin above? yeah it's "fuck this shit" t-shirt...sw33t..I wonder where I can find that? lol

Steel said:
lol anybody notice that old man with the white shirt behind the glass staring at somethin above? yeah it's "fuck this shit" t-shirt...sw33t..I wonder where I can find that? lol

Glad you noticed right away what I was implying!! ;) Maybe T-Shirt Hell makes them?

Steel said:
No! I didn't notice!

*walks away* fuck this shit!

:giggle: Yeah, I noticed that -- thought...was it intentional for Deaf258 to post that pic up FOR that one or something else? :lol:
I want that shirt! :D

Back