Brown Rice (Just 4 Info)

I still like brown rice ;)

Especially I don't like fried rice, it's FAT!.

I like brown rice. Also black, purple , red. My favorite though is Basmati.

Yes, rice is very good. The brown and wild rice blend is very delicious. Basmati is one of favorites, and sticky rice dipped in hot, spiced oil is just decadent. Hmm, there is no rice that is not enjoyable.

Does anyone else use an automatic rice cooker? We are on our third one.

Brown rice has such a good, deep flavor. Maybe PFH will let us try his cheese on some of this rice.... lol

I love the Japanese Rice ( nishiki ) they are only found at chinatown stores.

Yes, rice is very good. The brown and wild rice blend is very delicious. Basmati is one of favorites, and sticky rice dipped in hot, spiced oil is just decadent. Hmm, there is no rice that is not enjoyable.

Brown rice has such a good, deep flavor. Maybe PFH will let us try his cheese on some of this rice.... lol

why 3rd one? stop buying cheap chinese rice cooker :lol:

I have a big rice cooker and also Supentown storage container that measures my rice and then I just add the right water, plus it will keep warm for 12 hours after cooking.

I love my rice cooker. It is the best one I ever had. I bought both these on Amazon far cheaper than I could buy them in town,.

I have a big rice cooker and also Supentown storage container that measures my rice and then I just add the right water, plus it will keep warm for 12 hours after cooking.

I love my rice cooker. It is the best one I ever had. I bought both these on Amazon far cheaper than I could buy them in town,.

12 hours? ew

Rice cooker is the best thing since sliced bread :lol:

It doesn't mean I want to eat 12 hour old rice. It is a feature. It is interesting that it will do that.

it's usually for events like party or family gathering but it takes about 30 min to cook rice so just turn it on as you start to cook meal (or before) - a freshly-made rice with smoke rising up! yum yum!

I love the Japanese Rice ( nishiki ) they are only found at chinatown stores.

japanese rice? too sweet for my taste. I prefer either chinese or korean rice.

it's usually for events like party or family gathering but it takes about 30 min to cook rice so just turn it on as you start to cook meal (or before) - a freshly-made rice with smoke rising up! yum yum!

I know how to use my rice cooker!

But I am not going to talk about it anymore so I don't end up like Matajan.

I know how to use my rice cooker!

But I am not going to talk about it anymore so I don't end up like Matajan.

2wpteaf.jpg

sorry

Jiro - read the name of the rice, and it is not sweet, it is nice and soft and it is tasty. It is premium grade

Jiro - read the name of the rice, and it is not sweet, it is nice and soft and it is tasty. It is premium grade

and read what I just said. the Japanese rice is sweeter. every country has its flavor style.

Back