Britain Duchess Kate of Cambridge is in labor

They just showed them on TV live. Nice looking family. :)

I saw it on CNN on line but I can't post the link, it's running off my anti virus protection which will not work here. I tried a link and it did not work. I think people are dying to hear some
happy news and there is nothing like a new baby to cheer people up !

America got the Kardashions(please keep them)I thought they like royalty

there program called at home with kardashions I pass on that one..they seem rather vulgar nouvre rich and one got big backside apparently a record breaker.
if you folks bought a tea pot and drank it not party with it then you to could have royal family

there program called at home with kardashions I pass on that one..they seem rather vulgar nouvre rich and one got big backside apparently a record breaker.
if you folks bought a tea pot and drank it not party with it then you to could have royal family

I hate is when people are made out to be bigger than they really are on TV. There is way too much overhype on TV today and I don't think they 're that great at acting. . It was not this with actors and actresses I watch when I was younger. They did not need all the hype b/c they had talent .
I really miss that today .

But back to baby , I wonder if she will be named after Diana , that would be nice.

I getting sick of all these reality people famouse for being famouse..as you say back in the day had decent acting programes the only decent one's I get on tv are repeats of the ones back in the day e.g star treck oridginal boy tv gone down hill..reality tv is cheap option

I was hoping for a boy to remind William of his childhood with his brother.

I getting forced fed with it....poor old kate at sandringham I believe one thing she wont be sweating over breast pump 2am....be nice if gave her name Diana not sure how queen like it but tough

End the monorchy!!!!!!!
The bloodsuckers are no Good!!!!

You'd imagine how Diana changed the Monarchy in the Royal Family both in life and death. It would be nice to see her tradition continues in the Royal Family duties.

One of the article I saw on TV that the baby is "The New People's Princess"

I getting forced fed with it....poor old kate at sandringham I believe one thing she wont be sweating over breast pump 2am....be nice if gave her name Diana not sure how queen like it but tough

I was thinking this too but people are saying that would not be fair to name the baby Diana b/c she would have a hard following in Diana footsteps.

Why did they pick new 3-name? What s her called name? Charlotte?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Why did they pick new 3-name? What s her called name? Charlotte?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

"The baby will be known as Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge."

This is from the link I posted . They wanted name her after the Queen and Diana but wanted to call her Charlotte too. Charlotte may be able to decide when she get older which name to go by.

Back