Brickfestival

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is anyone considering of going to Brickfestival on April 8th to 10th?

i would like to go.. but nah.. i'm saving my money for BWCA trip a 10 day vacation :D

My ex who was a student and a interpreter at NTID invited me over and stay at her place for few days during that event but I am not sure if I should go or not.

I need to save the money for Sweden trip. I spend lot on NYE at NYC then D.C. for parade against Bush on Jan 20th. My saving bank is running low at this moment.

been a LONG time since i went to the BF -- last time i went was in 1999 i believe

BF in 1999 wasnt very good -- i went to the 1997 BF and it ROCKED! :thumb:

Fly Free said:
been a LONG time since i went to the BF -- last time i went was in 1999 i believe

yes yes 1997 BF rockkkkkkeeeddddddd

Miss-Delectable said:
What is Brick festival? And where does it take place?
More information about BF: http://www.rit.edu/~bcf/ (click 2004 to gather the information) and It is in Rochester, New York.

BF is a two-year annual festival for deafies & other people where they can chat, party, games, etc etc.. 'Brick' because of RIT's buildings (full of bricks). Also there is another festival at Gallaudet, it is called RF = 'Rock Festival'. RF is also two-year annual as well. Every turn, I believe.

Miss-Delectable said:
What does BWCA stand for? :)
BWCA means Boundary Waters Canoe Area.. its one of the famous place where there's full of wildlife, pure clean water, GREEN grass, GREEN tree.. in fact they banned any motors there.

just a special national forest park :D between minnesota and canada

Magatsu said:
More information about BF: http://www.rit.edu/~bcf/ (click 2004 to gather the information) and It is in Rochester, New York.

BF is a two-year annual festival for deafies & other people where they can chat, party, games, etc etc.. 'Brick' because of RIT's buildings (full of bricks). Also there is another festival at Gallaudet, it is called RF = 'Rock Festival'. RF is also two-year annual as well. Every turn, I believe.
That's the wrong URL. That's for Brick City Festival.

OldNavyGirl said:
Is anyone considering of going to Brickfestival on April 8th to 10th?
ME ME ME!!! I'll be there :-D Unless I get a new job and there is a conflict.

Fly Free said:

YESSSS! I remembered BF 1997! I didn't know you were there?? My husband (then boyfriend and I) were so phucked up that night. That party rocked!!!

Katzie said:
YESSSS! I remembered BF 1997! I didn't know you were there?? My husband (then boyfriend and I) were so phucked up that night. That party rocked!!!

u were there too qq i was there with Lasza and a few other ppl -- ive been drinking too that nite :lol: dang wished we had crossed paths oh well and YES it rocked!

Katzie said:

me2 i was soo phucked up too, but had a lot of blast on that night to morning!!!! :) I'll cherish those memories!!! :)

OldNavyGirl said:
me2 i was soo phucked up too, but had a lot of blast on that night to morning!!!! :) I'll cherish those memories!!! :)
I can't picture you being messed up. LOL. From the pics I have seen of you, you look like lil miss Innocent :angel:, no lil miss :devil:. LOL

well.. I'd say Maybe? I dont know.... if i have days off from my work. I'll see on that later.

does that mean anyone can go to brick festival? you have to be member of RIT, student, faculty? im not a student at RIT but currently working on getting into RIT. I can get into BF?

Back