Brickfestival

One student can have 5 guests that are not RIT students.

VamPyroX said:
One student can have 5 guests that are not RIT students.

Ahh...then I'd better ask some friends up in RIT because me and three friends of mine are planning on going there.

Fly Free said:
been a LONG time since i went to the BF -- last time i went was in 1999 i believe

BF in 1999 wasnt very good -- i went to the 1997 BF and it ROCKED! :thumb:

You are right about that! I was proud of the fact that time it rocked considering I am the sole founder of Brick Festival! I wasn't happy with 1999 BF and haven't been to those BF afterward up to now since I am living in the southwest now. The one at ice rink at RIT was alright but it was the first time BF ever held on Ice Rink! (After Debbie Gibson concert! )

prostock19 said:
Here is the link...

http://nsc.rit.edu/bf/non-flash/index.html

One thing I saw, only NTID or Gally students can buy tickets. I guess I will have to have a friend buy my tickets.

Gee, BrickFest wasn't founded in 1975! They got the info wrong.. It is actually RIT/Gally Weekend which started in 1975 and will be 30th year!

First Brick Festival event was in 1989 then continued in 1991, 1995, 1997, 1999, 2001, 2003 and this year. 1993 was cancelled due to no RIT/Gally event becasue Gally dropped the event. Brick Festival was launched in my absence but my cofounder, Mike Berger was there as well. Well I was on NTID Campus during 1989 RIT/Gally but they didn't adversite it big enough so I missed it. I found out later on. I finally attended my first BF in 1991 till 1997. 1991 was at the side of the Dome and 1995 was at RIT's ice rink. 1997 BF was in Downtown on Liberty Pole St in a hall building (start with H which I forgot the spelling,.. my bad) and this one was the best BF I ever saw and it matched to what I wanted when I wrote the plan for BF.

I actually wanted BF to be hosted at "The Party Room" on the same ground where "The Dome' is because it has 4 location for "bar" and plenty of room. In 1987 a deaf event hosted by Greek Sorority and Fraternity which belive was DAS and ZIIM (correct me if I am wrong... and ZIIM is now DSP) but I do remember that Maureen Beherens were among the committee for having the event hosted at "The Party Room" that event PLUS Rock Fest were what inspired me to start the Brick Festival tradition! I actually wanted "The Party Room" booked every two years but the managments there says no... oh well.. that's why BF end up moving around. My second choice of site is Dinging Commons Parking lot. Some of you may remember there were fair or event hosted on that parking lot. I was told that BF can't be hosted there.. I think that sucks! but now I think it is good idea to be hosted off campus due to RIT/Gally being a dry campus.

wow.. I am rambling.. I better shut up eh..

cheers!

prostock19 said:
Here is the link...

http://nsc.rit.edu/bf/non-flash/index.html

One thing I saw, only NTID or Gally students can buy tickets. I guess I will have to have a friend buy my tickets.

*cough* I just bought the ticket myself for BF from RIT. I am not student of RIT or Gally. No RIT/Gally I.D. required to show before buying the ticket. That's what I did. See that the rule is bullshit.

Back