Breaking News! CNN announces Osama Bin Laden is Dead !

Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden dead - Obama
BBC News - Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden dead - Barack Obama

Bin Laden is DEAD: Celebrations across America as U.S. special forces shoot dead terror chief in mansion hideaway in Pakistan
Osama bin Laden, world's most wanted terrorist, killed by U.S. forces in Pakistan | Mail Online

Osama bin Laden killed in Pakistan
Osama bin Laden killed in Pakistan - Telegraph

Al Qaeda Leader Osama Bin Laden Killed
Al Qaeda Leader Osama Bin Laden Killed In Pakistan, sources And Media Reports Say | World News | Sky News

Osama bin Laden dead
Osama bin Laden dead | The Sun |News

Osama bin Laden Is Dead
Osama bin Laden Is Dead - Barack Obama, Osama bin Laden : People.com

Osama bin Laden is dead, Obama says
Osama bin Laden is dead, Obama says - CNN.com

Osama bin Laden is dead
Osama bin Laden is dead - CBS News

Oh, yes!! The crowd outside the White House is amazing! People are chanting Obama got Osama!!

There is a huge crowd gathering outside ground zero in NYC, too. I'm sure it is happening everywhere!

I just passed by Ground Zero 30 min ago. I didn't see any crowd :dunno:

I got some tweets about his death from Twitterland. Two of them were:

From NBC News said that Osama bin Laden was shot in the head.

Navy SEALs aboard helicopters went across to attack the compound where Osama, his son, and two couriers were staying and one of the helicopters crashed due to a mechanical problem. No Americans were hurt or killed. I think it came from AP Press or NBC News.

I prefer to use Twitter because it is the best place for me to get news much faster than CNN and FOX.

Did you know that there is a movie called "Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden" on Hulu.com? Yes it is closed-caption.

Maybe you were too early? I just saw a huge crowd and several people interviewed on CNN from ground zero.

or perhaps not close enough. I was at West Side Highway. oh well. now we can rest in peace and move on with our lives.

or perhaps not close enough. I was at West Side Highway. oh well. now we can rest in peace and move on with our lives.

Yeah, I don't know the exact location of the camera and the crews.

They are now showing the crowd going crazy at the Mets Philly game.

wondering who will collect $$$$$$$$$$$ reward :hmm:

Probably nobody since our men is one that got him unless they reward those who gave them information leading up to today.

I find it ironic that not so long ago, our previous Prez had men looking in caves and remote villages, and he was found in a heavily populated area in a mansion.

Back