Breaking News! CNN announces Osama Bin Laden is Dead !

It's probably better they didn't release it for the sake of the internets.

Next thing that happens after that everyone will photoshop people's faces on Osama's face and post them on forums.

When that happens Osama would have never died. He's still alive on the internets.

It's probably better they didn't release it for the sake of the internets.

Next thing that happens after that everyone will photoshop people's faces on Osama's face and post them on forums....
Man, you come up with some weird ideas. :lol:

Oh, I misread. Sorry about that.

but what frusrates me is not around on AD but locally here. On facebook, a mid 50's gal reassured me that osama is still alive because she sees osama as alive on TV and news. WTF, told her no, it is the old videos that was shown on TV and it was the videos that the Navy SEALs confiscated during the raids - she said no no, he is alive, end of story. WTF?
You have no control over that kind of thing. There are always going to be people who choose to believe things that aren't real. People once believed the earth was flat or that the sun rotated around the earth or many other things. Even in the face of evidence to the contrary, there are always going to be holdouts.

but the only difference is that those gruesome pictures were released by some sick people.

Obama releasing it... now that's a whole 'nuther story.
Yep. But Obama could leak it through other channels.

You have no control over that kind of thing. There are always going to be people who choose to believe things that aren't real. People once believed the earth was flat or that the sun rotated around the earth or many other things. Even in the face of evidence to the contrary, there are always going to be holdouts.
You're right - I have no control.
But sometimes I just can't believe people listen to the news that is sometimes untrue. I watch news and read online a LOT - I get absorbed to it and I can see which is true or not. It is just crazy

But sometimes I just can't believe people listen to the news that is sometimes untrue. I watch news and read online a LOT - I get absorbed to it and I can see which is true or not. It is just crazy
I know and understand where you're coming from.

Count yourself among the ones who are real. The others...they are "challenged."

Man, you come up with some weird ideas. :lol:

bert_and_osama1.jpg

Edit: For the source if you didn't believe it was real :P

lol there will always be stupid people all over. No need to get frustrated. My friend thought we were at war with France when we were actually at war with Iraq :roll:

and that's not all! :lol:

lol there will always be stupid people all over. No need to get frustrated. My friend thought we were at war with France when we were actually at war with Iraq :roll:

and that's not all! :lol:
damn internet rumours.

I preferred that Osama bin Laden be captured than killed like what they did with Saddam Hussein and others is send them to court that they could be tried for their crimes and punished.

I preferred that Osama bin Laden be captured than killed like what they did with Saddam Hussein and others is send them to court that they could be tried for their crimes and punished.

I think it's more like they want no responsible to cover the court/lawyer cost.

If OBL was captured alive, he would be sent to US for murder charges. Meaning $$$$ (taxes from hard-working people).

What's more, he won't drop the gun so he got shot.

Back