Breaking News! CNN announces Osama Bin Laden is Dead !

I only have internets, not any actual TV, so I can't watch stuff like that live.

whitehouse.gov/live

Press says a US military correspondent says they have the body. DNA and genetical analysis will likely be done on the body with Osama's family that are in correspondence with the US to confirm it's him.

whitehouse.gov/live

Press says a US military correspondent says they have the body. DNA and genetical analysis will likely be done on the body with Osama's family that are in correspondence with the US to confirm it's him.

Hmm, I read that they had him for a week already. They are now annoucning it now since they were able to verify it was him. :hmm:

whitehouse.gov/live

Thanks for the link :)

Ah, okay. Thanks for that.

I only have internets, not any actual TV, so I can't watch stuff like that live.

Ditto.

The CBS News had announced that Osama was killed by the forces and that US has his body.

I would wait for the DNA analyis to make sure that it is not an Osama's double.

Osama is accident killed by air strike. U.S Army didn't know Osama's wherebout till they found his body. But I still demand to see a picture of his body to prove his death.

Bet everybody that is awake is now sitting at edge of their seat waiting for more news as they come out.

Osama is accident killed by air strike. U.S Army didn't know Osama's wherebout till they found his body. But I still demand to see a picture of his body to prove his death.

It's okay, you can just wait until Fox News repeats/mangles what Obama says and just believe that :)

Bet everybody that is awake is now sitting at edge of their seat waiting for more news as they come out.

Yeah, so far... nothing. Meanwhile, Facebook and Twitter are full of status updates regarding the death of Osama Bin Laden.

It's kind of tricky trying to not accidentally type Obama instead of Osama.

Back