Breaking News! CNN announces Osama Bin Laden is Dead !

AlleyCat

Reaction score
I know no details yet. It's on CNN right now.

Osama Bin Laden is dead!

Just saw on tv that Bin Laden is killed!

Do they have his body to prove that he is dead?

hold your questions and watch news. Obama will address it in tv.

but I gotta go to NYC now so I'll get back to it later.

Supposedly. CNN says the United States has his body.

Just a minute ago - I noticed something unexecpted on FB - and I was like, what in the world, is going on!? And then my iPad recieved an notification, from NYTimes, that obama is releasing an statement shortly, WHAT IN THE WORLD?

Uh... you didn't believe it when the President said it, but you did when Fox News said it? That's special.

Uh... you didn't believe it when the President said it, but you did when Fox News said it? That's special.

When did President say it? Haven't seen him on tv yet and I'm watching the new coverage at the moment.

The President has not said it yet. All the news shows are getting out in front of the President on this. He is expected to make a statement shortly.

When did President say it? Haven't seen him on tv yet and I'm watching the new coverage at the moment.

Oh, I saw reports that he was supposed to have spoken at 10:30 PM EST, so I assumed he had and that it was done. Maybe that was wrong?

Oh, I saw reports that he was supposed to have spoken at 10:30 PM EST, so I assumed he had and that it was done. Maybe that was wrong?

It's possible he already has. I just didn't see it. :hmm: could have meant 10:30PM CST?

No, he hasn't spoken yet. The news shows broke into regular programming a few minutes before 11:00.

He was in a mansion with his family in Pakistan. A US air strike did the deadly deed.

Next thing you know, Donald Trump will be demanding to see the death certificate.

Back