BrandiPetersoncanwetalkhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

apeterson14

Reaction score
Brandi, I am sorry. Can we talk on here? We can private message and that way, you don't have to share any information about where you are. I have things I want to apologize for and I have things I want to share with you. Amy

I was just told that she is able to read my posts. She must have an account. I pray that she will message me.

Is she using her real name , did you asked if was OK to post it here? Some people do not like having their real name on a forum.

i don't have her user name. Only means of reaching her or him is to have a post with name. I am excited and praying she or he will see.

So you dont know.if he or she.....
Mmmmmm

This is harassment pure and simple. You have made thread after thread about this poor couple.
If they read here, and if they wanted to have contact with you, they would have done so.

I can't believe you are still allowed to keep doing this.

It is not harassment, and you don't have to comment. Worry about your own self.

So, I picked Kaden up from school today. He lost another tooth. He told me that school gets out in 26 days! That is crazy! Summer will be here before we know it.
We got a new pool last year. It is awesome and we have a lot of fun with it. Kaden is a really good swimmer.

I hope u and Brandi will work out soon. Do u have his or her email? I prayer for you of both.

This is the only way I have of getting a message to her and J. I am just going to use this post and write to her and him. If they read it, that is great. If they choose not to read it, well, at least I tried. I am just going to be optimistic and keep on loving them.

True, I hope so and prayer for u and her or his work out here.

This is the only way I have of getting a message to her and J. I am just going to use this post and write to her and him. If they read it, that is great. If they choose not to read it, well, at least I tried. I am just going to be optimistic and keep on loving them.

If you know she come here from someone who knows her, why not have that somEone pass on the msg...
This is kinda Weird...
In the end..if she doesnt want any contact with you for what ever her ressons, real or imagined, that should be respected.
Your posting peoples names on here, and even your own childs name, this is the net, you should be more carefull...

Please don't comment if you have nothing to contribute. I am communicating with a family member via the only means I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back