boyfriend + more updates about the deaf girl who follows me like a dog..

coolgirlspyer90

Reaction score
Hi all

SO, I told you about the deaf girl whose a few years older than me was like a bully to me when i was a little girl and then changes all of a sudden and wanted to be my "sister" in my last thread about her.

She took me off of facebook when i confronted her when my friend told me about a facebook status that she made about knowing somebody for 17 years and how that person should grow up, and how her parents hates this person i'm talking about. She kept saying that it wasn't about my family, or my boyfriend's family. It was about another family but i don't really know if that is true. But after that, She called me immature and how i should grow up and let go of the past and that she tried to help me,etc. after that, she took me off of her friend list off of facebook and then she blocked me.

When my boyfriend and I got into a relationship, our relationship spreaded pretty fast on facebook, and causing a lot of people really angry about it and telling rumors about me to my boyfriend that arent true. I don't really know who started it, but things calmed down when we both started to ingore the rumors. So then after that, a few days later, this girl who follows me decides to unblock me and left me unblocked off of facebook for a few days and then she decides to give me another private message on facebook saying that i should stop saying bad stuff about her to my boyfriend and i have never said anything bad about her to my boyfriend. and that, again, i'm immature and she tried to help me and tried to be my "sister" and then she blocked me.

This girl is driving me nuts. And quite honestly i'm glad she blocked me even before i blocked her because i seen her true colors. Things between my boyfriend and I were a bit tough for awhile. this one girl who hated my guts (as said in my other thread) started arguing with my boyfriend the day after i got into a relationship with him. About how he was racism and how he shouldn't be in a relationship with me, etc. my boyfriend started arguing with her about what she said and that none of that stuff is true. And that half of his friends turned their back at him and ignored him. And then my boyfriend said that he heard from somebody saying that I have been saying bad rumors about my boyfriend and that is never true. I love my boyfriend and i would never do anything like that to him. I'm not that kind of person that goes around saying bad stuff about people that aren't true. Because i know better than that, it only gets you into trouble. But, I'm hoping people would stop doing this crap to us and just let us go in peace. But, I don't know when it will end.

But the good side is that i went out with my boyfriend on our first date today. It was fun! Our date lasted about 4 hours. But later this week we will be going to an amusement park with a few of our deaf friends for deaf day here in ohio thats about 4 hours from us. I'm excited! but other than that, i hope things will go well for us!

Phew! Slow down, girl! Too much drama isn't good for your health... Friends (and boyfriends) come and go. Just relax, cut the negative people out of your life, enjoy your boyfriend and ignore the gossip. :)

my goodness....fb cause more problems than it solves but have nice time

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

Honestly it sounds like you just need to sever ties with that person (block them on FB etc).

This all sounds so junior high - it's time to grow up and be an adult.

Sorry if that sounds harsh ..but all this drama of "they like me" "they don't like me" "they want to be my friend" "the don't want to be my friend" "they talk bad behind my back" ... It all needs to be left in childhood where it belongs.

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

Honestly it sounds like you just need to sever ties with that person (block them on FB etc).

This all sounds so junior high - it's time to grow up and be an adult.

Sorry if that sounds harsh ..but all this drama of "they like me" "they don't like me" "they want to be my friend" "the don't want to be my friend" "they talk bad behind my back" ... It all needs to be left in childhood where it belongs.

That's what ive been basically trying to do with them. I didn't want to bring it back up. And this girl already blocked me before i could block her. She sent me 2 PM on facebook about how i'm immature. I didn't respond to any of those PM. I've just been ignoring her and her PMs. Plus i've been trying to tell my boyfriend that he shouldn't listen to any of that stuff because he knows me better than that, i wouldn't do any of that crap. I'm just venting out here. It just seems like sometimes they just want to ruin other people's lives for the pleasure of their own.

That's what ive been basically trying to do with them. I didn't want to bring it back up. And this girl already blocked me before i could block her. She sent me 2 PM on facebook about how i'm immature. I didn't respond to any of those PM. I've just been ignoring her and her PMs. Plus i've been trying to tell my boyfriend that he shouldn't listen to any of that stuff because he knows me better than that, i wouldn't do any of that crap. I'm just venting out here. It just seems like sometimes they just want to ruin other people's lives for the pleasure of their own.

Lives can only be ruined, if people allow their lives to be ruined.

I agree with Anij.

Do you know her email address? You can't block someone that's blocked you using their name, because they've already blocked you, but you can use their email address to block them. That way even if she unblocks you she still can't see your stuff or send you messages because you've blocked her. ;)

I had to do that with my husband, he'd blocked me and I didn't want him all of a sudden snooping on me so I used his email address to block him :D

Do you know her email address? You can't block someone that's blocked you using their name, because they've already blocked you, but you can use their email address to block them. That way even if she unblocks you she still can't see your stuff or send you messages because you've blocked her. ;)

I had to do that with my husband, he'd blocked me and I didn't want him all of a sudden snooping on me so I used his email address to block him :D

you can do that on facebook? hmm. i didn't know that. But no, unfortunately i don't have/ know her email address. My profile on facebook was set to private a long time ago, even when i first got my facebook account. Theres like so many secrets about facebook that i'm suddenly finding out now hahahaha.

fuk glad i didnt live in usa, it must be a shit place, with all this bullshit junior high shit, we never have those here (maybe now but iin my time, nah, had mostly an Ok time) it was the treadiest school of that day...so i was kinda lucky...forget that moron.
MOVE on
forget the MORON, what the POINT ,
its like
you shouldnt even CARE about it, its soo LAME....they just want attention and they REALLY getting it, only because you're GIVING them what they want - ATTENTION

fuck it, Grow up yourself...

the world's too damn small for this bullshit.

Back