Boy Remembers Amazing Details of Past Life as Hollywood Actor

Reincarnation is real. All of our souls always being reborn. Reason you cannot remember your past life is because your mind is closed and shoved down by Society. Society think spiritual is full of bullshit. Why follow them? Don't let their thinking get in your mind and pretend you are not following them when you actually are.

People can be spiritual without believing in reincarnation.

If went to india one most spiritual places in the world they all believe it and now making big money out of it,children being given back to families they say was theirs before death and insisting they get money they were owed in that life it causing big problems..
we will never know this side of life

Not sure how a young child can go online and look for that info to 'use as reincarnation'... Maybe parents could have but some say that the kid probably did not hear that info from them. Plus I am sure some info you CAN'T get online if it is an 'average person' they claim to be reincarnated as and from prior to the 20th century.

:dunno: I'm not for or against reincarnation- just view it as something fascinating to learn about.

I remember a story on the old Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack called "Reincarnated Submariner." The story was about a guy who grew up in Southern CA and was always afraid of the water and knew he had been alive before. He ended up going to a psychiatrist to see what was wrong with him and under hypnosis he told the doctor that he was a sailor named James Johnson and he was drowning on a submarine named the USS Shark and told where they were and the date they sank. He also told where he was from, where he grew up at in Ohio, I believe and gave his address of the house he grew up in. When he and his doctor went to the town in Ohio he told the guy how to get to the house and described the inside of the house to him and when he was introduced to family members who remembered James Johnson he went up to each of them and correctly called them by name and they were convinced that he had been or was in fact James Johnson. If you didn't believe in reincarnation before it, you did after watching it.

Reincarnation is real. All of our souls always being reborn. Reason you cannot remember your past life is because your mind is closed and shoved down by Society.

IMO, I do believe reincarnation is real but we don't always remember past lives because it would interfere with your current life. If you think about it, if you could remember how you died multiple times would you be so scared you don't even want to get out of the house?

Instead, we are all here to experience certain types of lives and by not remembering our past lives we can experience life without getting held back.

that give me great hope if that happened I would know be certain life don't stop..i agree the lesson we learn maybe from past lives what makes us what we are reincartion do make sense.
it is said the groups of family and friends we have stay same in next life but your dad may be your son(god forbid)or best friend mother etc if that so then my family leant nothing

it is said the groups of family and friends we have stay same in next life but your dad may be your son(god forbid)or best friend mother etc if that so then my family leant nothing

Yeah I've heard of that, those are called soul families. There's this book I read about why people incarnate in families and situations: http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Souls-Studies-Between-Lives-ebook/dp/B001MTENOC/ I found it pretty fascinating because it does explain why some people have crappy lives or why some people have fabulous lives as well.

I think I read that it familia,i read lots of stuff like that they facinating

When I was a teenager, I was really "into" reincarnation and pre-birth regression. I read everything I could about it.

I have since learned that it is all a lie. Reincarnation is not true.

Each person is an individual in spirit, soul and body. One of a kind.

I have a much better and surer hope for the "after" life now. :)

reb don't you think room for everything some go up when dead some go down and some come back some even stuck in middle as in ghosts......
i been saved about five times now first at billy graham but i come conclusion live good life and one day find out

I have since learned that it is all a lie. Reincarnation is not true.

I gotta ask, what makes you think it's a lie? I've had some pretty compelling experiences that convince me otherwise.

Nobody has a answer for what happens to us after death.

Why does something has to happen to us after death ?? The only thing that going to happen to me when I am dead is I am going to cremated and my ashes is going to be mixed with Finlay's and Marty's ashes and my daughter is going to take some to a park Finlay loved going to. My daughter want to use the rest of my ashes to grow a tree in her back yard. So I guess I will come back as a tree and a become a home for birds . I could deal with that .

Why does something has to happen to us after death ?? The only thing that going to happen to me when I am dead is I am going to cremated and my ashes is going to be mixed with Finlay's and Marty's ashes and my daughter is going to take some to a park Finlay loved going to. My daughter want to use the rest of my ashes to grow a tree in her back yard. So I guess I will come back as a tree and a become a home for birds . I could deal with that .

All that has to deal with your body. Some of us are talking about our souls.

reb don't you think room for everything some go up when dead some go down and some come back some even stuck in middle as in ghosts……
Sorry, no I don't believe there is room for everything.

Back