Books...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilenceGold

Reaction score
Nice collection of books in the back...

Oh btw..nice smile! :D

:rofl: I love books! Both my husband and I love to read books, avid bookworms for sure! :D
Do you like to read, SG? I like reading books by Stephen King, Robin Cook, John Saul, J.K. Rowling (heh, yeah, Harry Potter series), Peter Straub, Wilbur Smith.

Stephen King is my all round favourite author, I love the way he writes and keeps me engrossed and not able to stop reading his books. :P My favourite book of Stephen King's is 'IT'.

Cheers,
Goldie

Yes, i liked to read. Computer took away my reading interests...lol.

Koontz and Louis L'amour were my fav authors. :D

:lol: Despite the fact that I have a computer, it still hasn't taken away my interest in reading books. I still have my ritual of reading books for at least 2 hours in bed before I sleep. ;) I *MUST* read every night before I sleep. :P

Goldie

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Yes, i liked to read. Computer took away my reading interests...lol.

Koontz and Louis L'amour were my fav authors. :D

Dean Koontz rules!

I am way behind on his novels, since I went to RIT in 2000. Have you read False Memory yet? If not, I suggest you to, its one of his best book ever.

No I havent...Tick Tock I think was the last book I read, when it was released. :(

Yeah, I have read False Memory and Tick Tock. Have just purchased a couple of books of his that I missed reading years ago in the early 80's. One is Koontz's 'The Door to December' and the other is Robin Cook's 'Blindsight'.

:) Cheers,
Goldie

I've read everything Anne Rice has ever published about 20 times or more. I'm addicted to her style, but I'll read just about anything.

Right now I'm reading Robin Cook's 'BlindSight' -- so far it's a good reading.....I have completed the latest Harry Potter book -- it was good, yes, but just not what I was expecting, ya know?
:-X If anyone hasn't read it yet...I won't spoil it for you. :)

Cheers,

Goldie

Originally posted by WaterRats13
:lol: Despite the fact that I have a computer, it still hasn't taken away my interest in reading books. I still have my ritual of reading books for at least 2 hours in bed before I sleep. ;) I *MUST* read every night before I sleep. :P

Goldie

Same goes for me cuz reading something knocks me out to bed in no time than if I watched a zzzzzzz movie!

Waterrats -- im surprised u like the works of Peter Straub cuz i sure dont like his work :barf:

i LOVE Stephen King too! :thumb: along with the works of Dean Koontz, John Saul, Jonathan Kellerman, Robin Cook :thumb: im so behind on the new books that has come out in the last couple years :o gotta do some catching up :laugh2: :laugh2:

When you are reading..have you all sometimes wanted to write your own books?

That does happen to me often too. :D

SG -- yep yep i have -- ive started 2 different stories and never finished :laugh2: :laugh2:

Originally posted by Fly Free
SG -- yep yep i have -- ive started 2 different stories and never finished :laugh2: :laugh2:

WHY NOT u do it and post it on the creative writing thread ???? it would be SO kewl seeing an author at its work! hehehe

:laugh2: :laugh2: Javapride -- 1 disk got destroyed due to my spilling hot tea last winter and the other one is erotica and im not posting that here :mrgreen:

Originally posted by Fly Free
:laugh2: :laugh2: Javapride -- 1 disk got destroyed due to my spilling hot tea last winter and the other one is erotica and im not posting that here :mrgreen:

OH SHAT I UDDY that dang! maybe u can remmy what u wrote and try again and do a little by little??? hehe poor u spilling that hot tea betcha been pissy right then and there!

:fu2: YES i was pissed! cuz i had other stuff on other disks that were destroyed too :roll:

I love reading books. But got behind on it for same reason as SG, interested in computer.

I will try to get back on reading.. I have been thinking about doing it and never did. :(

With wanting to write.. I have it written down and I dont know where those few papers went. I think I wrote them like when I was 13 maybe earlier age. Mmmm...wow! Over 5 years ago. Wow..damn! GEEZ! The years flies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back