Books on Deaf Culture as mentioned by AllDeaf users

I can't remember ASL Education English I search find!

Beverley Biderman: Wired for Sound Trifolium Book Toronto 1998
Chapter 6- A Lightning Rod for Deaf Culture page 113 to 135. Her experiences here in Ontario.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Beverley Biderman: Wired for Sound Trifolium Book Toronto 1998
Chapter 6- A Lightning Rod for Deaf Culture page 113 to 135. Her experiences here in Ontario.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Please listen on be careful on reading on
thank

A general money-saving hint right now: Border's is having huge, huge sales to get rid of all their inventory. They have some books about deaf culture, deaf parenting, and other topics of interest. Might be worth looking on their website first for any title you're interested in.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

You've been hanging around here long enough that you probably don't need to. And yet, you still love us!

Wow, talk about timing!!! I was just about to make a post asking about different books to read... Thanks!!!

Especially to Kristina B for all that exhaustive effort!

Here is one for you, KristinaB.......

READING BETWEEN THE SIGNS...... Thomas K. Holcomb, Daniel Langholtz and Priscilla Moyers

Nicholas Brealey Publishing
London, England

Reading Seeing Voices by Oliver Sacks now and its awesome... A really good outside perspective.

I am so happy to find this site I came by today and then didnt write notes and then almost didnt find the site again..Is there a way we can see where we were in the last 24 hrs.. Thanks for all the hard work . Linda

When the Phone Rings, My Bed Shakes is a good one. I really liked reading that one.

Deaf Heritage by Jack Gannon. Love that book, so full of history of deafness, Gallaudet, ASL, AGBell, etc.

Hello!! My name is marie angeli and came from philippines. I readed this was talking about book. My eyes tell me that really want to read about "MARTIN MARLEE" book. Because i want to know what's her story into that book!! I have never see before like this!! Still kind of my long lonely all the time. That's why. So please tell me How to get this book.

Sent from my GT-I9152 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hello!! My name is marie angeli and came from philippines. I readed this was talking about book. My eyes tell me that really want to read about "MARTIN MARLEE" book. Because i want to know what's her story into that book!! I have never see before like this!! Still kind of my long lonely all the time. That's why. So please tell me How to get this book.

Try to type her name in google and it may leads you to find more books.

Her correct name is Marlee Matlin. Just goggle it. Hope that help you find a book that you want to read.

Back