Book title stuff

• Living Contradiction by Kaja King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 Sets of Eyes by Kaja King

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kaja

Reaction score
As a few of you that read my blog know, I am writing a book. now I have finally reached 3 chapters and I am at a loss for a title. I have come up with 5. here they are. :ty:

1. Living Contradiction By Kaja King
2. 4 Sets of Eyes by Kaja King
3. Hearing Vs. Deaf by Kaja King (not sure...sounds kind of lame....)
4. The summer project By Kaja King
5. (This Page Was Intentially Left Blank) By Kaja King

Tell me what you think and vote please

Can you give us a summary of what your book is about?

Kinda hard to think of a title for a book we know nothing about.

the book is about a collage student named Joyce. she is studying to be a linguist. however she's not the best in the world. So, to gain extra credit she has to study a language over the summer. However, she doesn't get to chose, so her teacher chooses Sign Language. Joyce knows nothing about the deaf community. she actually stays away from it cause it scares her. but still she is teamed up with a deaf boy named Eric. his job is to keep her on track to complete the project. she of course doesn't like it, for a long time and for most of the summer is spent with them trying to communicate in some way, lots of arguments. but Joyce when out with Eric see's an act of discrimitation towards Eric and it opens her eyes.

In essense it's about taking the hearing community into the community and showing them that the deaf community are people too, and have feelings, thoughts, and opinions. Kind of the idea is I want to open eyes to the hearing community. Though I am hearing I can understand the deaf community to the best of my ability.

Back