Bonjour

Jacinthe

Reaction score
Bonjour,
My name is Jacinthe. I am French, speaking English as my second language. I work in hospital as HCA, love my job, and would like to learn ASL. I worked with a 3 year old before who used ASL, so I know SOME ASL. My culture is French, we tend to be straightforward (may be that's why we are conditioned rude...lol),and we have different holidays than English people...It took me a little over a year to learn English so I am expecting about the same for ASL. This is a little about. Hope I can find someone to learn with and may be eventually be friend.

Bonjour, I am french too. :) I dont know how to speak French but would love to learn some words :) welcome aboard!!!!

Bonjour. J'mapell Angelo. I poly vous Francias not.

Okay - That's all I know in French - ie. I don't speak french at all. :)

I am just starting ASL and am looking for someone else is just who is just starting and can put up with my signing and fingers spelling SLOW. I know a decent number of signs, but I need to use them with some sort of frequency. Use'em or lose'em. I think it would be real cool to meet and be signing with someone from another country. I'll give you the name of the ASL book my daughter gave me and some links I found helpful. Also, I'll show you a nerdy technique for learning several signs. Yup, I'm a bit of a nerd - an OLD, HOH nerd.

Please let me know if you are interested. I will anxiously await your response.:wiggle: (That smiley is supposed to look excited - not like he has to pee.)

Thanx
Angelo

Back