Bones and 4400?

CatoCooper13

Reaction score
Has anyone seen those two tv shows? I watched Bones and was immediately hooked to it. I also tried watching 4400, but the acting platform is the same as Bones is based on. But, oh …yes! The 100 is a good tv show as well. Anyone?

Sent from my LG-D851 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I missed a lot I saw recently. I'm confused. Do bone and dr have kids? They don't show their kids. Same as other silly dr who lives weird experiments. They have kid too?

I missed a lot I saw recently. I'm confused. Do bone and dr have kids? They don't show their kids. Same as other silly dr who lives weird experiments. They have kid too?

Bones has a daughter Christine. They will have another baby this year.

Weird doctor? The bug guy? They have a son Vincent.

Bones has one kid and I was wondering why she was not even talked about on the last show. I thought that was very odd .

Bones has a daughter Christine. They will have another baby this year.

Weird doctor? The bug guy? They have a son Vincent.

Yes bug guy who had worm in his neck. How come they don't mention kids or show kids on TV show. :(

I watched the whole series of The 4400. Interesting show, but I was disappointed when they cancelled the series after a few seasons. :(

still plodding through walking dead...I saw bones lastnight the 44000 ok

Interesting. Im for Bones all arounf cos Bones n Booth took forever to finally stop denying and ignoring their obvious chemistry, lol.

Sent from my LG-D851 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I watched Bones a couple of times... interesting. :)

I'm sad Bones is no more.

Watch 4400 for a little while then lost interest...forget why.. I like Bones, but haven't in a long time...funny thing always watched while eating dinner. It never failed that whatever I was eating for dinner would relate to the body found.... Hmm not sure what this says about the cooking or the television show....

I felt like that 4400.i really enjoyed it but went off of it for some reason

I felt like that 4400.i really enjoyed it but went off of it for some reason

You ever think of giving it another go? I do not watch much television so cannot say the urge has struck yet. :) too many different shows and films I have been pointed to, that I need to get around to. But books and studies call strongly lol

Back