Bmx

Xero

Reaction score
I'm just curious, do any of you ride BMX? I don't care which form, flatland, park, street, dirt jumping, or even racing.

It's just that, with the thounds of deaf people I've met, I've only met ONE who even bothered to ride a bike, so I was just wondering.

Personally, I ride street/park. I find this to be an amazing form of stress relief. . . after a hard days work, just taking my bike out to the skatepark and just busting it out. . .

If anyone cares, I've been riding for 4 years now, and currently ride an FBM Angel of Death. So what about YOU. . . if there are any of you.

Yes i ride a bmx... i use my friends
even tho i can do a few tricks, manual and x-up

I think x-up is easy 4 a beginner

I ride an S&M call girl clear. Black 180 3 piece Profile Cranks, Inverted Black XL DK headset, Old school Elf Zip Seat post, Black Moe bars, S&M platform pedals....
I love my bike very much.
I used to Dirt jump alot. I had a home video of me landing a no footed can can! I was pretty stoked. X-ups, Table tops, 360s, No footers... what else could I do...???
Last year I seperated my foot from my leg without breaking the bones. I was on crutches for 8 weeks, and then rehab for 6 months... sucked... But I still love BMX!

Before I had BMX with my couisn when we are young... now, we getting to forget about them. I did not see them more often now... I watch on tv.

Back