Blocking Phone calls program for Smartphones (WM 6)

IloveVP

Reaction score
I am looking for a program for blocking both ways, outgoing and incoming phone calls for Smartphones. The reason for this is that I could not hear any sound that outgoing call is accidently on. I found many programs but only block incoming calls. I hope you have a good finding for me. Thanks...

I am looking for a program for blocking both ways, outgoing and incoming phone calls for Smartphones. The reason for this is that I could not hear any sound that outgoing call is accidently on. I found many programs but only block incoming calls. I hope you have a good finding for me. Thanks...

is your mobile moto qh ? if so i can try to find how to hack inside WM6 OS. personally i never have that experience like accidently sending outgoing calls since my mobile doesnt have voice plan.

try this - Call Firewall v1.4 freeware for smartphone, Windows mobile phone free downloads. - it includes outgoing calls block. :dunno:

i found another way, but i dont know if you already know that or not since i dont have a plm with incoming/outgoing calls on mobile.

go to start>programs>phone>Menu>Options>Services

You should see Call Barring. Highlight it and click on "Get Setting". my mobile shows "block incoming calls' is "all calls" and "block outgoing calls" is "all calls". try that ?

i found another way, but i dont know if you already know that or not since i dont have a plm with incoming/outgoing calls on mobile.

go to start>programs>phone>Menu>Options>Services

You should see Call Barring. Highlight it and click on "Get Setting". my mobile shows "block incoming calls' is "all calls" and "block outgoing calls" is "all calls". try that ?

My phone is Moto Q 9c, WM 6 Standard. I could not find programs in start>. Maybe I looked in a wrong place.

My phone is Moto Q 9c, WM 6 Standard. I could not find programs in start>. Maybe I looked in a wrong place.

all WM standard and WM Pro are same techincally. but i dont have smartphone. i believe u shd see 'programs' above 'settings' after you hit 'home'(start).

anyway last night i did check on my hearing wife's 8525. they show all are off. that means everyone can call her or she can call. so that means it should work if you turn these on.

Your phone should have keyguard... a lot of cell phones do.

My Sidekick 3 has it. :)

all WM standard and WM Pro are same techincally. but i dont have smartphone. i believe u shd see 'programs' above 'settings' after you hit 'home'(start).

anyway last night i did check on my hearing wife's 8525. they show all are off. that means everyone can call her or she can call. so that means it should work if you turn these on.

Interesting... After hitting START, I show all progrmas like IE, OnDemand, Software Store, IM, Window Media, Messaging, ActiveSync, GetGood, Settings, Calendar, File Manager, MyMobiler, etc. No Phone in that. Even I looked up in the manual and found none. If you would like to look into this manual, here is the click,

http://www.motorola.com/Hellomoto/M...s/US-EN/SprintMotoQ9c_GettingStartedGuide.pdf

Thank you in advance for your help.

I have T-Mobile MDA, I looked for way to block specific calls but could not find it, does anyone know how?

Interesting... After hitting START, I show all progrmas like IE, OnDemand, Software Store, IM, Window Media, Messaging, ActiveSync, GetGood, Settings, Calendar, File Manager, MyMobiler, etc. No Phone in that. Even I looked up in the manual and found none. If you would like to look into this manual, here is the click,

http://www.motorola.com/Hellomoto/M...s/US-EN/SprintMotoQ9c_GettingStartedGuide.pdf

Thank you in advance for your help.

ok i had talked with my friend who has blackjack with wm6. he couldnt find either so this saturday i will play my father in law's blackjack to get some ideas how to get there on smartphone. i will let you know about that this saturday night. ok ?

however per my researches, ppl like call firewall 1.4 on their smartphones and they say it does block incoming calls and outgoing calls. so try that for now if you are willing. :)

I have T-Mobile MDA, I looked for way to block specific calls but could not find it, does anyone know how?

humm which OS does your mda have ? wm5 or wm CE ?

my old pda, 8525 with wm5, was given to my sister in law two weeks ago. so i will try to check on that this saturday as well as i ll check my father in law's smartphone. :)

wm5 is big different with wm6.

humm which OS does your mda have ? wm5 or wm CE ?

my old pda, 8525 with wm5, was given to my sister in law two weeks ago. so i will try to check on that this saturday as well as i ll check my father in law's smartphone. :)

wm5 is big different with wm6.

WM5 Thank you in advance if you can tell me.

WM5 Thank you in advance if you can tell me.

my mind popped up.

if your mda has button of green phone, you can press it to get there. you should see 'menu' at bottom corner of screen, correct ? if so then try to follow my instruction above several posts. boy i cant stay awake right now. i m going to bed now. i will check on ur post tmw, anyway. gnite !

my mind popped up.

if your mda has button of green phone, you can press it to get there. you should see 'menu' at bottom corner of screen, correct ? if so then try to follow my instruction above several posts. boy i cant stay awake right now. i m going to bed now. i will check on ur post tmw, anyway. gnite !

It worked! Thank you very much.

ok i had talked with my friend who has blackjack with wm6. he couldnt find either so this saturday i will play my father in law's blackjack to get some ideas how to get there on smartphone. i will let you know about that this saturday night. ok ?

however per my researches, ppl like call firewall 1.4 on their smartphones and they say it does block incoming calls and outgoing calls. so try that for now if you are willing. :)

Of course, will give it try... You have a good weekend.

Of course, will give it try... You have a good weekend.

All done with installing but it seems that it did not work well with Moto Q 9c so I went to Moto Q forum. Most say it will not work. Oh well... Will keep on digging for the right program.

Thank you...

All done with installing but it seems that it did not work well with Moto Q 9c so I went to Moto Q forum. Most say it will not work. Oh well... Will keep on digging for the right program.

Thank you...

ah ya kidding !? alright i ll look others for ya... did anyone in that forum suggest other way ?

Back