Bladder infections

Pretty Woman

Reaction score
Anyone know how to cure a bladder infection without having to go to the doctor? I've tried cranberries, but doesn't work well.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Pretty Woman
Anyone know how to cure a bladder infection without having to go to the doctor? I've tried cranberries, but doesn't work well.

Thanks.

all i know is cranberry, but suggust ya go to doctor.. it's better than be sorry when it get worse and ur kidney gets infection after long periods of bladder infection.

Doctor will give you anti-biotics. that helps alot..

Re: Re: Bladder infections

Originally posted by DeafSCUBA98
all i know is cranberry, but suggust ya go to doctor.. it's better than be sorry when it get worse and ur kidney gets infection after long periods of bladder infection.

Doctor will give you anti-biotics. that helps alot..

if cranberry hasn t helped u then u better off going to see the dr. cuz he can give u something for the bladder infections. I know i had those plms on and off ( fly free can attest to that) i won t go into details on this but its a wise idea.

I can't afford to go to the doctor right now. which really sucks. I've been to a point where it got so bad I had to go to the E.R. to see what's the matter, lucky me, I was okay. If I held it any longer, it would have gone to my kidneys then I'd have BIGGER problems.. Ugh, this really sucks.

Originally posted by Pretty Woman
I can't afford to go to the doctor right now. which really sucks. I've been to a point where it got so bad I had to go to the E.R. to see what's the matter, lucky me, I was okay. If I held it any longer, it would have gone to my kidneys then I'd have BIGGER problems.. Ugh, this really sucks.

no insurance? or medicial assidance? in fact doctor is way much cheaper than E.R.

if u wanna avoid the doc -- drink LOTSA cranberry juice and maybe some tea qq for some ppl (me especially) drinking tea makes me piss ALOT (same goes for coffee) -- but something that forces u to piss MORE than usual -- maybe itll help q :dunno: ive never had bladder infections as far as i know

get blue chip :mrgreen:

serious, my ex has plm like that...cuz she drinks too much fuckin soda. so when she feel she has bladder inferction, then she drinks alot cranberry juice ALOT and it's gone.

Yeah...cranberry juice does wonders for me...whenever I had UTI (urinary Tract infection) I'd drink heaps of cranberry juice for a few days and bingo, it's gone! :)

I have bladder infection in the past. Dr gave me the medication. End up, I have nasty ALLERGY (rash over my body). Because of sulfer!!!! Sulfer help kill infection inside the bladder. Have to stop using that medication.
Drink alot of water and some cups of cransberry juice. It worked for me since.

Hope you don't have a stone...that's something that a cranberry juice can't help on. :(

If u dont go to doc soon... they could do something with operation. Better to know whats wrong before it goes worst. Like everyone said here.....got health insurance ????? It'll be good to get one if u cant get one from work or whatever.... then I'll suggest u to go to State Health Insurance. They'll help out with alot of things. Believe me, it works!

Back