blacklight: tango down for 99 cent from game on window!!

Zeroblazer21

Reaction score
there's a good deal for blacklight tango down for 99 cent heheh i got it like 2 month to waste it but oh well haha. anyone want to play this game w me online?? here's the links Day4 - Games For Windows :)

Yes, I see GFWL offer a good deal like this. From what I've heard rumors that GFWL wont give/ send you Serial keys Activation # or whatever. I havent purchase it and loading games from GLW since built my lovely rig. Plus Gamers who are complaints about it cause their pc of BSOD or conflict drivers from steam like that. I dont know if those are true.

Anyway blacklight tango down is good gameplay? I can play it as single campaign?

I find a Blacklight: Tango Down Review from youtube-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2TnE--gPK4]YouTube - Blacklight: Tango Down Review[/ame]

it looks like Online Multi-players only?

yea it really good game yes you can play story campagin...and coop,too... not only that.. i havent got any bsod from gfwl..yes they will send you a key.. it's on game on window messenger and you check the games then you see "game key" that's how it show up

yea it really good game yes you can play story campagin...and coop,too... not only that.. i havent got any bsod from gfwl..yes they will send you a key.. it's on game on window messenger and you check the games then you see "game key" that's how it show up

There are couple of games that I got BSOD are GTA IV and Fuel but resolved with disable GFWL client and saves are no longer to encrypted as well.

yea it really good game yes you can play story campagin...and coop,too... not only that..
Thank you for clarification. :D

yes they will send you a key.. it's on game on window messenger and you check the games then you see "game key" that's how it show up
Yes i get it. I aint hold against GFWL, however I wanted to show you something and take a look screenshot of below:

1738activationbug1720.jpg

Link A and Link B

Can not install Blacklight Tango Down -
Link

Gears of War not starting up -
Link

Please help. Bioschock BSOD -
Link

Graphics: ATI x1800+ / Nvidia 6800+
DirectX®: DirectX®: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 2 GB Space Free
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card
Other Requirements: 64Kbps+ Internet Connection Required / 256 Kbps+ Recommended
Other Requirements: Requires installation and log-in to Games For Windows - LIVE.

Link
You see black bold as highlight, GFWL and Steam sometime have conflict by drivers. or GFWL could be corrupt steam's drivers, either.

THQ drops Games for Windows Live, sticking with Steamworks -
Link

Now you know why GFWL is so damned unpopular. There are no proper solutions at all.. Plus MSFT revealed PC bloggers & gamers that their admitted, they neglect GFWL games & PC gamers since they focused on XBOX 360 Team and XB Games more important than GFWL gaming. Now MSFT wanted GFWL back in the game against steam. TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE: GFWL is sinking because MSFT & GFWL Team DON'T CARE.

you could check everyday different game for 99.. seriously.. sorryy, evo i forgot to tell you about that. damn.

damn. i didnt know about such issues w gfwl.. thank you for telling me about the problem w it. i'm surprised w my games work fine.

Yes i get it. I aint hold against GFWL, however I wanted to show you something and take a look screenshot of below:

Link A and Link B

Link

Link

Link

You see black bold as highlight, GFWL and Steam sometime have conflict by drivers. or GFWL could be corrupt steam's drivers, either.

Link

Now you know why GFWL is so damned unpopular. There are no proper solutions at all.. Plus MSFT revealed PC bloggers & gamers that their admitted, they neglect GFWL games & PC gamers since they focused on XBOX 360 Team and XB Games more important than GFWL gaming. Now MSFT wanted GFWL back in the game against steam. TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE: GFWL is sinking because MSFT & GFWL Team DON'T CARE.

Link A and Link B

Link

Link

Link

Link

In bold, yup, same goes with Take Two (2K) and Eidos/Square Enix so I heard about Ubisoft may abandon their permanent online DRM to use Steamworks like they do to RUSE.

SO that mean i can dl ff14 thru steam eh? cool!

In bold, yup, same goes with Take Two (2K) and Eidos/Square Enix so I heard about Ubisoft may abandon their permanent online DRM to use Steamworks like they do to RUSE.

SO that mean i can dl ff14 thru steam eh? cool!

Steam doesn't sell FF14 yet so they are not use Steamworks either because of MMORPG and used server under Square Enix.

Only certain of games under Eidos (they are under Square Enix) are Steamworks like Just Cause 2 and Kane and Lynch 2.

Steam treasure hunt from steam game store

hmm i need to add more friend to finish the objectives..it say friends with benefits:have 10 friends on your friends list..so anyone want to add me and i would add you for friends list on steam??

damn. i didnt know about such issues w gfwl.. thank you for telling me about the problem w it. i'm surprised w my games work fine.
No problem.. in the case- you are very lucky! :P

I stick with Game Distributors:

Steam
Gamergate
impulse
others.

They always fix and update quickly.. they take care of games for PC gamers..

Really? UBISOFT already works with steamworks and Valve served UBISOFt very well for long time.. I am believe UBIsoft rather to stick with DRM thingly, if someone buy physical retail from store & require to connect UBISOFT's own DRM server whenever login in. but i might err, unless someone provide a source. :D

Really? UBISOFT already works with steamworks and Valve served UBISOFt very well for long time.. I am believe UBIsoft rather to stick with DRM thingly, if someone buy physical retail from store & require to connect UBISOFT's own DRM server whenever login in. but i might err, unless someone provide a source. :D

Yes, only Ruse uses Steamworks, you are require to have Steam to play Ruse.

But, Assassin's Creed II uses Ubisoft DRM that require you to be on internet at all time to play games, even if you buy ACII from Steam so you are subjecting to use Ubisoft DRM.

Ubisoft DRM sucks because connect to their server is VERY slow in random time and sometime, servers went shutdown that left us no choice to play game. If you are on road trip or having dial up internet then you are SOL.

Steamworks allows you to play offline but Ubisoft DRM isn't...

Both of Steamworks and Ubisoft DRM are form of DRM measurement. Having DRM won't rid of piracy because game cracks are existed today.

Source: I own ACII and I have own experience with new Ubisoft DRM measurement.

I hopefully that Ubisoft will drop their own DRM to use Steamworks for Driver: SF and AC Brotherhood like they did to Ruse.

Yes, only Ruse uses Steamworks, you are require to have Steam to play Ruse.

But, Assassin's Creed II uses Ubisoft DRM that require you to be on internet at all time to play games, even if you buy ACII from Steam so you are subjecting to use Ubisoft DRM.

Ubisoft DRM sucks because connect to their server is VERY slow in random time and sometime, servers went shutdown that left us no choice to play game. If you are on road trip or having dial up internet then you are SOL.

Steamworks allows you to play offline but Ubisoft DRM isn't...

Both of Steamworks and Ubisoft DRM are form of DRM measurement. Having DRM won't rid of piracy because game cracks are existed today.

Source: I own ACII and I have own experience with new Ubisoft DRM measurement.

I hopefully that Ubisoft will drop their own DRM to use Steamworks for Driver: SF and AC Brotherhood like they did to Ruse.
Yeah what about Rockstars require GTAIV owners to connect GFWL for save a checkpoint, or setting modify, whatever..

/ off-topic.. Guess what? Game developers currently consider to require XBOX OR PS3 owners' console to connect their servers in events. EA currently experiment with it already. Game developers will follow EA's step if EA is success.

Right now, Game developers are complaint about their profit lose to Gamestop, walmart, best buy which selling used games as recycle without buy new box. thats what they are against used games and against pirates, too. they will demand ps3/xbox owners to connect their server, pay it as fee for game key# in events. better watch out..I will find a source for you.

Back