Biologist: Having sex on a first date may lead to long term relationship

This thread's so interesting.

I admitted that I have sex on a first date for a several times, opps.

I remmied we did it and stay together for 2 years but broke off due to long distance. We remain to be best friend. We think it was so hilarious for having sex on very first date.

Disagree

I've been out with the man first time and had sex and never saw him again, first date sex does not lasted a long term relationship, it's all BS!!!

Actually a man want to see if you do it on first date and he will know you do it to others too and doesn't want you, he has a good reasons....Women like us should have self-respects not to have sex at all so the man wouldn't leave you, Good man looks for woman who have self-respect not to have sex at all and then he'll know you are not a slut or easy to open your legs open on first date.

This is how a guy tested on a woman to see if she has self-respects or not:

BeWare: If you give in to Sex, the man walks and you'll never see him again.

Don't make yourself looks cheap!!!

I've been out with the man first time and had sex and never saw him again, first date sex does not lasted a long term relationship, it's all BS!!!

Actually a man want to see if you do it on first date and he will know you do it to others too and doesn't want you, he has a good reasons....Women like us should have self-respects not to have sex at all so the man wouldn't leave you, Good man looks for woman who have self-respect not to have sex at all and then he'll know you are not a slut or easy to open your legs open on first date.

My first hubby and I had sex on our 2nd date..we lasted 11 years

My 2nd hubby and I had an one night stand b4 we started dating and we r happily married.

If women r cheap for opening their legs on the first date then men r cheap too. LOL!

and it depends on right chemistry and communication if things go well on first date I'm saying IF just in case.. he or she was lousy in bed.. then it will never last after first date.. ;) so don't blame yourself pepe... u probably found wrong guy who u thought will be yours after first date ;)

To all that think it's not right" to curse someone off, well guess what?

I think it's right to do that. You all just have no idea what it's like to be that damn picky. Having that girl make a sarcastic remark like that at me just turns me off.

Suppose that [those who think it's not right] and I switch places. How would that make you all feel?

Ah-ha, case closed.

To all that think it's not right" to curse someone off, well guess what?

I think it's right to do that. You all just have no idea what it's like to be that damn picky. Having that girl make a sarcastic remark like that at me just turns me off.

Suppose that [those who think it's not right] and I switch places. How would that make you all feel?

Ah-ha, case closed.

If she cussed u out like that, then she is wrong too. Just like whoa at your use of language. I agree that it would turn u off but language that strong?? :eek3:

Uh.. that language u called her ain't right. Some of us do have many relationships or few relationships.. but it doesn't give you a right to call names to anyone especially women period! :pissed:

Why don't you shut the fuck up, you little skanky-ass ho'ing bitch? Obviously you don't know diddly squat what's like in my shoes. It sounds like you had that *many* relationships. Congratulations on that, idiot.

I wouldn't have sex on a first date,, forget it. ha. If you think having sex on a first date means lead to long term relationship, which is not always true. Guys would do anything to get in a woman's pant just to make himself feel good and dump the poor gal. Tsk.

Perhaps the first bang in first date leads to 'long term' relationship was due to knock ups' :giggle:

Well I had dating with married man. We had such wonderful make love and nice affectionate. Oh boy, I need that so badly. He reminds me of Richard Gere. Our communication was barrier, we wrote the note while we made love. :lol: It was our first experience hearing and Deaf having sex ! He prefer to staying with his wife. :( He had only having sex with his wife twice a year.

I looked through his website, I was flabbergasted, he is the president of the investment company. Whoa ! He is very professional business man. Nice looking taller, grey hair and blue eyes... Very nice affectionate, warm nice and touchy.... *sigh*

We do still chat on IM, I admitted him that I do miss his affectionate. He realized how much I miss being with romantic man. I do sometime tear into my eyes because we become more fade in contact each other.

I need to move on with my life.... Yes, sex is so beautiful which is a good healthy. ;)

Ok.. If we started to let men having sex with us, who are going to take care of our kids? Think about it. :eek3:

In mother nature, it takes a lot of time to raise and nurse a healthy child so females only can have one baby at a time.

Handsome men evolved thanks to picky females - 12 May 2004 - New Scientist

Sociobiology

"Sexual selection is one form of natural selection
sexual selection is natural selection that favors traits that increase success in mating

two kinds of sexual selection:
intrasexual selection: selection that occurs due to differences in success at mating that result from interactions between members of the same sex
the most common form is male-male competition

such as males fighting each other for access to females
the outcome of the interaction of the males determines which male mates; the female is not involved in the decision

example: intrasexual selection might lead to large canines becoming common among males, because the males with the largest canines can drive other males away, so they get more access to females, so they leave more offspring
intersexual selection: selection that occurs due to differences in success at mating that result from interactions between members of opposite sexes
the most common form is female choice

such as females picking the most desirable male to mate with, based on some visible trait

example: intersexual selection among peacocks might lead to large tails becoming common among males, because the female peacocks prefer to mate with males with large tails, so the large-tailed males mate more often, so they leave more offspring."

"other kinds of natural selection caused by predators, changing food supplies, etc. act more or less equally on males and females but sexual selection acts primarily on the one sex that is competing for the other

that is, it mostly affects males

recall that female mammals can have only a limited number of offspring, but males have almost no limit females can generally only conceive when they aren't pregnant or lactating, and even then only during a limited portion of their cycle males can mate any time

so there are generally plenty of males around to mate with when a female needs to
but the males have to compete for access to those limited chances to father offspring
so selection will favor any feature of the males that increases their success at mating"

Sexual selection in primates

I totally agree with your statement. But gotta admit some men never learn to show any respects to women to use them for their fun. That cold. :)

I totally agree with your statement. But gotta admit some men never learn to show any respects to women to use them for their fun. That cold. :)

Well, to be honest with you Hearing men has more respect than Deaf men. I am not sure why. I only date one hearing man, I can't say too much about other men who are disrespectfuly with women. Women do sometime pushy and chase with men.

We can't blame on men.

Well, to be honest with you Hearing men has more respect than Deaf men. I am not sure why. I only date one hearing man, I can't say too much about other men who are disrespectfuly with women. Women do sometime pushy and chase with men.

We can't blame on men.

Oh I agree with that too because when i date hearing guys they show more respect and not push me too far. Deaf guys on the other hands have no idea what a woman want in relationship without being push for sex. I have dated deaf guys that are really immature and stupid behavior. They think we have sex is love which they are confuse that sex and love is two different things. I also don t appricate deaf guys trying to hang all over me to get sex. it very disrespectful of them and a biggest turn off. They got a long way to learn how to treat a woman.

Ew... I had sex with men, and it wasn't long term relationship.

That is why I won't date men or have sex with men, because
they always leave. And you never see them again.

If men, especially deaf men ever bother me, I'll call the police on them.

And they touch me, I'll tell cops that they sexually assault me.

Back