Billionaire for five hours

This might be related to the guy in Florida that found his bank balance was almost $89 billion?....But anyhow....if it ever happened to me, I think I'd quickly get 15/20 friends/family members together, (to make the calls)....buy up a lot of beachfront property (even a Beach!)....invest in some hot Real Estate in S. Florida....buy several Hummers/Corvettes/Jaguars....buy all the clothing/shoes at my favorite store, all in my size.....along with my boys clothing/shoes....buy 5 more Pomeranians....give 1 million to Homeless Animals....lots of diamonds/gold jewelry! $$ in my family's bank accounts....
Wishful thinking!

It happened to me once in Las Vegas. When I deposited measly $4,000 into my new banking account. The teller gave me deposit slip, then I noticed that it was an error on my deposit slip..it was $400,000 dollars instead of $4,000. I reminded her of the error, so she corrected it. LOL :naughty: It was a true story. Wishful thinking though.

Snap up properties all over Australia and even the World.

Book first class trips around the world pronto.

Donate to charities for children and animals as well deaf related.

Set up education funds for my future kids and nieces/nephews

Make sure my mum will be provided for now and the future.

Pay off my siblings' mortgages and siblings who don't have a house of their own, I'd buy them one.

Set up another fund which will help my nephews and nieces buy a house of their dream.

Spoil myself by adorning myself in huge diamond necklaces, rings and earrings, bracelets ;)

Buy plenty of gold bullions

For $89 billion, Id start my own town and donate some of it to non profit organizations like for disease and cancer research and cure.

mmmm would love to build a strip club in las vegas and maimi. lol and imagine what your dream are like if we had 89 billion dollars. lots of things i that i want is to travel.

Snap up properties all over Australia and even the World.

Book first class trips around the world pronto.

Donate to charities for children and animals as well deaf related.

Set up education funds for my future kids and nieces/nephews

Make sure my mum will be provided for now and the future.

Pay off my siblings' mortgages and siblings who don't have a house of their own, I'd buy them one.

Set up another fund which will help my nephews and nieces buy a house of their dream.

Spoil myself by adorning myself in huge diamond necklaces, rings and earrings, bracelets ;)

Buy plenty of gold bullions

All of that in 5 hours? :lol:

What would you do with the money? The ground rules are that you would have to give the money back — and whatever you bought or invested with it — after five hours.

pointless

Wirelessly posted

Unless you want to request asylum in a rogue country, it probably is pointless to spend it and risk arrest. :lol: Nah! What's a couple of grand, right Quirky? :naughty:

Last edited:
If you have to return it, I guess I would invest it in a rising stock and reap the interest.

Wirelessly posted

Unless you want to request asylum in a rogue country, it probably is pointless to spend it and risk arrest. :lol: Nah! What's a couple of grand, right Quirky? :naughty:

A few grand?:lol: Yeah right! I'm taking it all and leaving the country! Unfortunately 5hrs isn't a long time so, only one or two people close to me could come! :hmm: maybe someplace tropical?:giggle:

Back