Bill Nye vs. Ken Ham debate (ASL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steinhauer

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4ehMFC0Fr0]Bill Nye Debates Ken Ham - ASL HD - YouTube[/ame]

I did hear of the debacle held between Bill Nye and Ken Ham. It is ridiculous for anyone to believe in Evolution since it is still a theory and never has held water.

Well, to be honest, a theory has to have repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation to be truly considered a theory by the scientific community. If evolution held no water, it would not be considered a viable theory within science. I also note that Ken Ham ignored or outright refuted several factual things in the part of this I saw before my Flash crash.

And now I'm bowing out in fear that this will become a hot argument.

"Archaeologists announced Friday that they have discovered human footprints in England that are between 800,000 and 1 million years old — the most ancient found outside Africa, and the earliest evidence of human life in northern Europe."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fkc5r2lFZs"]Bill Nye in Breaking Bad - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry, had to post it.. :p

I learn about evolution in public school and deaf school.

I had seen creationism before but I believe in evolution.

Does anyone believe we were created to evolve? :hmm:

"Archaeologists announced Friday that they have discovered human footprints in England that are between 800,000 and 1 million years old — the most ancient found outside Africa, and the earliest evidence of human life in northern Europe."

The radioactive dating method is so faulty. There have been so many instances of scientists claiming a certain rock is a million of years old when it is in actuality 200 years or so old. For example, one scientist said a rock picked from a volcano was some millions of years old when it was actually formed from an eruption that happened some hundred of years ago.

I learn about evolution in public school and deaf school.

I had seen creationism before but I believe in evolution.

Why do you believe in Evolution? Did we really come from apes? I think not!

Does anyone believe we were created to evolve? :hmm:

Let me make something clear. Macroevolution is false while microevolution is true. Microevolution in other words is known as adaption. Animals adapt over time to cope with environmental changes. It is the same for human beings as we adapt to the climate changes or even when we move from different places that have different climates.

After years of research, I found evolution is completely true and it is really long explanation, so I believe in evolution. I'm not religious person.

I'm not interest to turn into evolution vs. creation argument that we went thorough in the past.

WARNING: Religious discussion isn't allowed in Alldeaf Forum. Any threads contain creation vs. evolution, or more individually will get locked up without any question, or move to religious section that you can't post anymore. Limit on your debate because more debate will make this thread locked up sooner.

Compare humans of today to humans from the eighteenth century and there's your answer

The radioactive dating method is so faulty. There have been so many instances of scientists claiming a certain rock is a million of years old when it is in actuality 200 years or so old. For example, one scientist said a rock picked from a volcano was some millions of years old when it was actually formed from an eruption that happened some hundred of years ago.

Let me make something clear. Macroevolution is false while microevolution is true. Microevolution in other words is known as adaption. Animals adapt over time to cope with environmental changes. It is the same for human beings as we adapt to the climate changes or even when we move from different places that have different climates.

Between Human and chimpanzee are 95% DNA same. Do you believe that Eve came from Adam's body? It's sounds silly.

Compare humans of today to humans from the eighteenth century and there's your answer

Bad comparative.

The humans were monkey or ape about billion years ago.

Between Human and chimpanzee are 95% DNA same. Do you believe that Eve came from Adam's body? It's sounds silly.

we are related to earthworm and fruitfly as well.

I never forgot that you had nightmare with your grandma over creation vs. evolution. You learned the evolution in public school and your mother took you to restaurant to have a lunch with grandma. You told her about evolution and angered her so she hit you with bible book. She took you to church to apologize to Jesus about nonsense statement. :laugh2:

I feel bad for you, but it is ok.

I think about become Wilfred as Steinhauer's new neighbor.

Time for march to Georgia. :D

wilfred.png

Left - Steinhauer, Right- Foxrac

I should replace with McMansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back