Bill Nye vs. Ken Ham debate (ASL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the elementary and high schools that I attended were public government schools. All I learned was evolution. I didn't learn anything about Creation until I was in my late 20's. Since that time I have learned a lot, and have most decidedly concluded that Creation is true and evolution is not.

I think there will be continuous dispute about between evolution and creation for very long time. We didn't see about what happened in 3 billion years ago, the human may evolved from monkey, or may not. We know that we found a lot of dinosaur fossils but we can't find out about whichever human evolved from monkey. Some people believe that evolution is fact, some believe that is fact and theory and some believe that is theory, not fact.

You have to make your own judgement to side with evolution or creation as more fact.

The debate will never make evolution or creation win; however, political could make one of them as mandatory in public school.

Some games use "God", especially The Sims because you have to control the humans, and remember about Black & White 2 use God game too.

You know the law of gravity is just a theory right? But I don't see anybody jumping out any windows to try to disprove it.

You know the law of gravity is just a theory right? But I don't see anybody jumping out any windows to try to disprove it.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: good one

You just spewed out nonsense. If it was a theory, it wouldn't be a law. If there was no gravity, we would be all floating around. Think about how astronauts float around in space because there is not sufficient gravity generated to weigh them down. This is why when the Earth rotates, gravity is created.

Think about when a plane takes off, the plane needs to generate power to escape the gravity pull of Earth in order to be able to fly. The same can be said of the rocket!

I think there will be continuous dispute about between evolution and creation for very long time. We didn't see about what happened in 3 billion years ago, the human may evolved from monkey, or may not. We know that we found a lot of dinosaur fossils but we can't find out about whichever human evolved from monkey. Some people believe that evolution is fact, some believe that is fact and theory and some believe that is theory, not fact.

You have to make your own judgement to side with evolution or creation as more fact.

The debate will never make evolution or creation win; however, political could make one of them as mandatory in public school.

Some games use "God", especially The Sims because you have to control the humans, and remember about Black & White 2 use God game too.

This is why no one has ever found a fossil of an animal that is part lizard and one part duck [as an example].

I know it didn't happen randomly, that's what evolution is all about ;)

I'm not going to get into an argument with you about. Your reasoning is faulty, that given evolution everything would have the same duet makes no sense, just everything being created out if nothing, now that's random, fully formed makes no sense. What you believe makes a whole hell of a lot of LESS sense than things evolving gradually over millions of years. So any debate with you is futile.

My reasoning is not faulty as the theory of Evolution, not to mention, the Big Bang theory is so full of holes. Here's yet another reason why Evolution is false. Think about the emotions we have such as love, jealousy, hatred, happiness, and so on. It is impossible for them to have been in a single cell that sparked all the things created from it.

Here's a question for you: According to evolutionist Richard Dawkins, the “evidence of evolution reveals a universe without design.” Yet he also states, “Biology is the study of complicated things that give the appearance of having been designed for a purpose.” How does Dawkins know that living things only appear to be designed but are not actually designed?

You just spewed out nonsense. If it was a theory, it wouldn't be a law. If there was no gravity, we would be all floating around. Think about how astronauts float around in space because there is not sufficient gravity generated to weigh them down. This is why when the Earth rotates, gravity is created.

Think about when a plane takes off, the plane needs to generate power to escape the gravity pull of Earth in order to be able to fly. The same can be said of the rocket!

that's not what she's saying.

This is why no one has ever found a fossil of an animal that is part lizard and one part duck [as an example].

what about....

lifesciences-platypus.jpg

See Jiro's post above.

There is no evidence about creation wins over evolution.

what about....

lifesciences-platypus.jpg

That is a platypus. It is only mammal that lay eggs instead of giving birth. This is clearly an unique species of its own in which it didn't "evolve" from other species.

that's not what she's saying.

I got what she was saying perfectly, thank you.

See Jiro's post above.

There is no evidence about creation wins over evolution.

Now, you are relying on other people's posts to support your weak argument instead of providing evidence yourself? In actuality, science supports Creationism more than Evolution!

I think both are wrong. Aliens made humans and control us. Jk. O dont belive in either but i would go more for evolution. But then i have no idea how heck we came to be.

Now, you are relying on other people's posts to support your weak argument instead of providing evidence yourself? In actuality, science supports Creationism more than Evolution!

source please?

Are you idiot? I stated about there are NO WIN in evolution or creation because it is continuous dispute, so it will remain for very long time.

It is depends on scientists whoever believe in evolution or creation.

Remember about eohippus? It was part of horse's family.
Evolution of the horse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Horse-evolution-pr7967.jpg

source please?

I have so many sources I can use, but for the sake of time since it is getting late, here's a website to look at. Evolution is false

Also, think about this scenario. You see a majestic mansion and you marvel at the engineering feats that were done on the building that now houses someone. Of course, you didn't see it being built, but you KNOW someone built it.

The same is true about this Universe as someone had to create it! It surely didn't come out of nothing. Hence, animals and human beings didn't just come from nothing. Even a single cell cannot come from nothing!

I think both are wrong. Aliens made humans and control us. Jk. O dont belive in either but i would go more for evolution. But then i have no idea how heck we came to be.

You think... Speaking of aliens, there are no intelligent life out there. Since you don't believe in either, this is why you are keeping yourself in the dark as to where you came from. Look at how complex your body is! It is too complex to have "evolved" from lower species! Think about how amazing your eyes are in how they perceive color! Why is the body symmetrical? There is truly nothing random about our body!

I have so many sources I can use, but for the sake of time since it is getting late, here's a website to look at. Evolution is false

Also, think about this scenario. You see a majestic mansion and you marvel at the engineering feats that were done on the building that now houses someone. Of course, you didn't see it being built, but you KNOW someone built it.

The same is true about this Universe as someone had to create it! It surely didn't come out of nothing. Hence, animals and human beings didn't just come from nothing. Even a single cell cannot come from nothing!

You think... Speaking of aliens, there are no intelligent life out there. Since you don't believe in either, this is why you are keeping yourself in the dark as to where you came from. Look at how complex your body is! It is too complex to have "evolved" from lower species! Think about how amazing your eyes are in how they perceive color! Why is the body symmetrical? There is truly nothing random about our body!

that's........ the source? the same source that National Enquirer reporter gets from? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Are you idiot? I stated about there are NO WIN in evolution or creation because it is continuous dispute, so it will remain for very long time.

It is depends on scientists whoever believe in evolution or creation.

Remember about eohippus? It was part of horse's family.
Evolution of the horse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Horse-evolution-pr7967.jpg

Creationism will win in the end. Mark my words! There's no Evolution, even for the horse because I told you [either directly or indirectly] earlier in the thread that animals within a species can mate with each other. A large horse can easily mate with a small horse. Just because one small horse eventually became a large horse, this doesn't mean Evolution took place. This is laughable!

99.9% scientists accept evolution.
Finding the Evolution in Medicine - The NIH Record - July 28, 2006

While this 40% is a middle ground of agreement between scientists and the public, there is a sharp polarization between the groups taking purely naturalistic or biblical views. While most scientists are atheistic about human origins, nearly half of Americans adhere to the biblical view that God created humans "pretty much in their present form at one time within the last 10 000 years." Forty-six percent of Americans agreed with this view of human origins in the 1991 Gallup poll. Only 5 percent of the scientists agreed.

Many Scientists See God's Hand in Evolution | NCSE

Most scientists believe in evolution.

Creationism will win in the end. Mark my words! There's no Evolution, even for the horse because I told you [either directly or indirectly] earlier in the thread that animals within a species can mate with each other. A large horse can easily mate with a small horse. Just because one small horse eventually became a large horse, this doesn't mean Evolution took place. This is laughable!

sure.

Let's just move on.

That's very childish statement and you made pathetic argument.

Not really, creationism will never win, period, so you just made nonsense competition about between creation and evolution.

I made fair statement about neither of evolution or creation will win because it is despite for many years, so only individuals can believe in evolution or creation.

I know many people agreed with my fair statement, but no doubt about respectyoda chose to troll and holler with lesser authentic argument.

This thread will getting locked up because any threads contain evolution vs. creation always got locked up after religious discussion banned in this forum. I know respectyoda isn't very cooperate so his behavior proved that we are not ready to re-open the religious discussion.

I know he's just kid. :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back