bike question

darts180

Reaction score
hi, I got a few questions about these folding bikes, they seem quite cool and I've seen them around, mostly for commute to work. the wheels do look tiny though.
I wonder if these bike could survive lots of miles where you ride with other cyclists for miles yeah like a training ride for any events or for just touring.
also could folding bikes work with an indoor trainer, you know the device that let's you play on zwift or trainer road for a realistic indoor ride duing winter times yeah.
thanks for any advice.

If I had to guess you can probably get insights on longevity and/or durability by finding out similar reviews online.

But it shouldn't be "impossible" it just more of the question how economical it is at the end of the day to have one that will take a "beating".

hey there, you see I'm planning to get a bike, I keep checking on facebook marketplace for any good bikes near me with possible delivery as I don't drive.
I'm actually planning on getting a hybrid bike but then I saw where people where using folding bikes. decisions decisions lol

hey there, you see I'm planning to get a bike, I keep checking on facebook marketplace for any good bikes near me with possible delivery as I don't drive.
I'm actually planning on getting a hybrid bike but then I saw where people where using folding bikes. decisions decisions lol

I see, however why not see what's there out there and then compare with the customers' reviews on say Amazon, online bike stores, and/or department stores? So if you found say "model A" then you could compare the reviews on those sites for "model A".

People do that for used computers and used parts all of the time so I don't see why that wouldn't works.

I'm not sure with ordering online, you see in heard they tend to come part assembled and you would have to get bike shop to check it over for you. I'm a total beginner here with bikes. I think I'd rather buy one from a bike shop. but saying that I've heard if you buy from evans cycles online it comes ready assembled but just needs pedals fixed on. I think with amazon they come part assembled, I got a hybrid bike on my wishlist it's around £400 and seems quite good at reviews and specifications.

I'm not sure with ordering online, you see in heard they tend to come part assembled and you would have to get bike shop to check it over for you.

It it not like buying a pre built PC though? If for example you want the PC to play games x, y and z you would check out reviews or ask people who play one or more of those games correct? Why not apply that very concept to buying the bike then?

I don't see personally why that wouldn't work. For example if I wanted a bike that could take "x" terrain then I would look for reviews dealing with that terrain and so on.

Back