Bex is my name :-)

blondon704

Reaction score
I had the best intro ever to post and apparently it got lost. Oh well. I will try again.

I am Becca nice to meet you all! I am the mom to the very best most awesome children ever! I have two boys and two girls. My two boys are deaf, my girls are hearing, well my 6 year old tunes me out like most her age do haha. I am currently teaching my self sign language, have been since my oldest son was born (almost 4 years). I would love to take classes but unfortunately I live in a state where it is not offered, only like 3 hours away which sucks because I would love to be an interpreter one day. I am excited to join the board and meet you all :)

Welcome!!!!!! I saw in the other thread that you're hooked up with your state's Deaf School already......There's also Amercan Society for Deaf Children and Hands and Voices too. There's a lot of resources out there!

i will bug you for sure safari! don`t be afraid to tell me i am annoying.haha

the state school has a summer camp workshop type thing where they have info and stuff on the american society deafdyke but the last ones i have missed due to being knocked up or just popped lol so since baby making is done i am planning on going next summer. it really sucks living in the sticks.

i will bug you for sure safari! don`t be afraid to tell me i am annoying.haha

the state school has a summer camp workshop type thing where they have info and stuff on the american society deafdyke but the last ones i have missed due to being knocked up or just popped lol so since baby making is done i am planning on going next summer. it really sucks living in the sticks.

LOL I don't mind, I'm like an enclyopedia :D

I already post on another (first) of your thread. This thread here must be the second post. :)

T Rex? Band from the 60's or large face ripping off dinosaur from the cretacious period :)

Bex is fun and goofy. My real name (rebecca) is boring and ugly does not suit me at all.

T Rex? Band from the 60's or large face ripping off dinosaur from the cretacious period :)

Bex is fun and goofy. My real name (rebecca) is boring and ugly does not suit me at all.

I'll call you Rey :D
Well, I don't think or know if it can make out of tongue on that name. My assuming, it would be voice which goes like. R-ee!

btw I'm S.A.M. which stand for Sexy Awesome Man. :D

My adopted name = Rebecca. Most people shorten to Becca which I love. Seem kind and sweet...like me...most of time. :giggle:

Others, hockey buddy, call me Becks, for beer brand, because drink beer and breasts get very big :laugh2: but, mostly just Becca or variation. NOT BECKY! AND NOT BECKY LYNNE! My mother call that when mad at me, which mean soap in mouth, and make me twitch, involuntarily, when hearies say that. My son is horrible because he *know* story so, sometime, just piss me off, will have him friend call me that. :eek3:

Anyhow, welcome Bex, Becca. :hug: Like you already. :)

EDIT: You have 4 children under SIX?? OY!!

EDIT EDIT: Try www.lifeprint.com for *free* ASL lesson

Back