best cellphone?

Ephesians2_8

Reaction score
Hi, what is the best Cellphone for someone who still can't understand telephones, but have a hearing husband who can use emails through his cellphone. My husband already have verizon account and I hope I can something through them that is not so expensive because I don't talk to people much. I only need it in case of an emergency.

Hi, what is the best Cellphone for someone who still can't understand telephones, but have a hearing husband who can use emails through his cellphone. My husband already have verizon account and I hope I can something through them that is not so expensive because I don't talk to people much. I only need it in case of an emergency.

You can find any cheaper verizon phone with full qwery. Your husband can change the plan into family plan and get unlimited SMS in network (Verizon to Verizon) for extra $10 month. You and husband can communication each other via SMS.

Also, I have my own Blackberry from Verizon. My family relative use Verizon too. I communication with them via SMS and it is unlimited. Hope this help.

Back